Coolcreen, Lauragh, Kenmare, Co Kerry, V93 VH96
€90,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Water supply to be bored well on site
- Septic tank
- Central heating system is planned to be oil
- Wired for telephone (not connected)
- SCC wireless broadband available in the area.
- Works to be completed when purchased (By purchaser): This is not an exhaustive list.
- 2nd fix plumbing* Electricity to be connected to network*Fitted kitchen*Flooring* Sanitary & bathroom wear * Landscaping * Exterior plastering * Installation of bored well.
- Planning Reference for house 05/133
- Any proposed sale subject to purchaser applying for planning permission to have planning permit changed into their name. Purchaser would need to comply with Kerry County Council rural settlement policy and condition 2 of planning ref 05/133.
- Condition 2 of planning ref 05/133 reads.
- The proposed dwelling house upon its completion shall be occupied solely as a primary permanent all year round private residence of the applicant and subsequent owners ** The proposed dwelling house for a period of 7 years from the date of completion shall be for the sole us of the applicants unless otherwise agreed with the planning authority. ** The proposed dwelling house shall not be used for rent, lease or other commercial purposes.
Set on grounds of about 0.69 acres (0.28 hectares).
Internal area of about 1,216 sq. ft. (113 sq.mts) . Accommodation. GF: Living room, kitchen / living area, 2 bedroom (1 en-suite), bathroom.
Attic area of about 871 sq. ft. (80.97sq.mts)
House has westerly facing aspect. The mountains which surround the nearby Glenmore Lake tower up around the surrounding valley. The famous Healy Pass road is to the east.
The house is located 4.5 km from Lauragh with it's national school and church. 7km from Kilmakillouge pier and O'Sullivan's Pub. 28.5 km from the Heritage town of Kenmare.
House was constructed as built in 2007. Any proposed sale subject to purchaser applying for planning permission to have planning permit changed into their name and planning retention application for the house as currently constructed.
- Accommodation is as per attached plans of house
Energy Performance Indicator: 212.39
Eirecode: V93 VH96. Leave Kenmare on the Castletownbere road. Drive for 24 km. Just after the Church you will come to a junction, keep straight and continue onwards. You will then pass the national school and Pedals and Boots cafe. Shortly after the cafe you will come to a junction with a sign to the left in the direction of Glenmore Lake. Follow this road for 4.5km the house is on your left hand side (marked with Sherry Fitzgerald Daly sign).