2, Finnihy Woods, Kenmare, Co Kerry,
€200,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Special Features & Services
- Electricity, Public Water, Public Sewerage
- Electric Heating - Heating is being converted to electric. If prospective purchaser wishes
- to install an alterative heating system ie oil. Landlord will reduce price by €2,000
- Broadband - Eir cable is laid to each house (for E-fibre connection)
- Traverstine Tiles and Engineered Wooden Floors.
- Annual management charge for the Finnihy Woods development is €1,000 per house.
- Goilin Management Company- covers ; Insurance - public liability, lighting, company administration/management and legal, repairs and maintenance, communal services, and sinking fund (painting)
Each courtyard has its own landscaped communal seating area overlooking the Finnihy River.
The grounds are beautifully landscaped in recent years.
The development was built in 2007.
The property has a south east aspect with a private garden and patio.
1,218.69 sq ft (113.22 sqm) : The accommodation consist of a GF: kitchen/dining/living room, utility and a guest wc. FF: 3 bed, (2 double, 1 single) and a bathroom.
The house is built to a high standard and is very efficient to heat; the walls are of ICF (Insulated Concrete Form) construction, engineered wooden floors downstairs, concrete stairs and first floor, heat recovery ventilation system. Swedish wooden doors and windows.
The house is located 1.5km to the heritage town of Kenmare on the Molls Gap Road.
Planning permission was granted for a residential dwelling. It can be used for full time living or as a holiday home.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- 4.75m x 2.25m (15'7" x 7'5")
- Double doors to living room. Stairs to first floor. Tiled floor and spot lights.
- Living/ Dining Area
- 7.88m x 4.22m (25'10" x 13'10")
- Bright living area with electric fireplace, wooden floors, double doors to back garden.
- 3.85m x 2.26m (12'8" x 7'5")
- Fully fitted kitchen; ''Whirlpool'' dishwasher, electric hob and oven and fridge. Wooden floor, spot lights.
- Utility Room
- 2.55m x 1.96m (8'4" x 6'5")
- ''Whirlpool'' washer/dryer, large insulated water tank, tiled floors. Door to back yard.
- Guest wc
- 2.26m x 1.45m (7'5" x 4'9")
- Wc, whb, tiled floor.
- First Floor
- 3.14m x 2.29m (10'4" x 7'6")
- Carpet flooring
- Bedroom 1
- 4.22m x 3.51m (13'10" x 11'6")
- Double bedroom with view to rear. Carpet floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.23m x 3.06m (13'11" x 10'0")
- Spacious double bedroom. Carpet floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.67m x 2.30m (8'9" x 7'7")
- Single bedroom. Carpet floor.
- 2.29m x 1.78m (7'6" x 5'10")
- Wc, whb, pressurized shower, heated towel radiator. Tiled walls and floors.
Energy Performance Indicator: 133.63
Leave Kenmare on the N71 Moll Gap Road, passing Centra Supermarket on your right. Continue straight. The house is 1.6km from Kenmare town.