1, Hazel Grove, Killowen, Kenmare, Co Kerry, V93 X968
€149,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Prime location
- Close proximity to Kenmare Golf Club & Kenmare Town
- In good condition with solid wood flooring in the main living areas.
- Electric storage heating
- Solid fuel stove
- Wired for telephone
- Fiber broad band available in the area
- Mains water
- Mains sewage
- Management Company: Management Fee of 1,000 euro per annum which includes maintenance of garden, refuse, public lighting, public liability and building insurance, maintenance of sewage pump, maintenance of exterior walls and roof.
- Parking designated parking for 2 cars plus visitor parking.
The Hazel Grove development comprises 3 blocks of 4 apartments. The development is situated in a private cul de sac and was built in 1998.
There are 2 balconies and a south facing common garden The common areas of the development are attractively landscaped and well maintained. Ample car parking spaces for the development.
Total internal area of the apartment is about 78.7 sq.mts (847 sq.ft). The property is bright, airy and spacious with a good quality interior finish. The apartment is in excellent decorative condition throughout.
Accommodation: Living/kitchen/dining area, 3 bedrooms (1 en-suite), bathroom.
The property is located within 1 km of Kenmare Town. In close proximity to the 3rd tee of Kenmare Golf Course.
- Kitchen/living/dining area
- 7.10m x 3.90m (23'4" x 12'10")
- Fitted kitchen. "Zanussi" electric oven and hob. "Siemens" washing machine. "Playsonic" fridge. Plumbed for dishwasher. Living area has solid fuel stove. Patio doors leading to balcony. Built-in cupboard units. Solid wood flooring. TV point. telephone point.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.62m x 3.11m (11'11" x 10'2")
- Double bedroom. Fitted wardrobe / cupboard unit. Large Velux window. Solid wood flooring.
- 2.01m x 1.21m (6'7" x 4')
- WC, WHB, recently installed "Mira elite" electric shower. Tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.80m x 3.15m (12'6" x 10'4")
- Double bedroom with views over mountains. Solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.21m x 3.03m (10'6" x 9'11")
- Mountain views. Solid wood flooring. Telephone point.
- 3.00m x 1.90m (9'10" x 6'3")
- WC, WHB, enamelled bath with "Gainsborough" electric shower. Tiled walls. Carpet flooring.
- The attic space is currently under utilised, but, provides potential for additional storage space.
- Balcony 1
- 7.31m x 0.92m (24' x 3'0")
- Large balcony with northerly aspect and mountain views.
- Balcony 2
- 3.81m x 0.97m (12'6" x 3'2")
- Balcony with southerly aspect enjoying sunshine for much of the day.
Energy Performance Indicator: 224.42
Leave Kenmare on Cork/Kilgarvan road. After 0.9 km you will pass a set of traffic lights . Take first left (signposted for the 3rd Tee of the golf course). Hazel Grove is 100 meters on your left.