26, Sheen Woods, Kenmare, Co Kerry, V93 AH51
€215,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Access to the shore of Kenmare Bay
- Views of Suspension Bridge and Kenmare Bay
- 1km from Kenmare Town.
- Storage heaters
- Mains water
- Mains sewage
- Fiber optic and broadband available
- Management company fee per annum €1750 includes • House insurance
- Sinking fund for maintenance and the maintaining of exteriors of all houses ( painting )
- Street lighting • Waste management • Site maintenance / Gardening • TV services.
The rear garden runs down the shore of Kenmare Bay. This is a rare opportunity to buy an affordable house with access to Kenmare Bay.
It is set amidst an exclusive development of 30 houses. The development is well maintained and is attractively landscaped.
It was built in 2000. Total area of the house is 84.6 sq.mts (991 sq.ft).
House in turnkey condition with contents and furniture included in the sale.
The house is located within 1km from Kenmare Town and within 0.6 km of Kenmare Pier and the walks at Reenagross Park and 0.5km to Sheen Falls Hotel.
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled flooring.
- Living Room
- Open Plan living Dining and Kitchen. Electric fire. Tiled flooring.
- Dining Area
- Views over Kenmare Bay. Seating for 6 people. Double doors leading to patio area
- Views over Kenmare Bay. Fitted Kitchen with electric oven and hob. Microwave. Dishwasher. Fridge. Tiled floor.
- Guest w.c.
- w.c., w.h.b. tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom
- Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
- W.c., w.h.b. electric shower. Timber floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2
- Double bedroom with views of Kenmare Bay.
- Bedroom 3
- Single bedroom with views of Kenmare Bay.
- W.c., w.h.b. bath. Timber floor and walls.
- Access via stair. The attic has been fully floored.
Energy Performance Indicator: 196.74
Eircode: V93 AH51. Leave Kenmare in direction of Glengarriff. After crossing suspension bridge take first left (signposted 'Sheen Falls Hotel'). Turn left, drive 100 meters, turn left into driveway signposted 'Sheen Woods'