39, Willow Grove, Clane Road, Sallins, Co.Kildare, W91 W085
€149,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 2002.
- Extends to 58m2 approximately.
- Spacious accommodation throughout.
- Presented in walk-in condition.
- Near to the Arrow Train Station in Sallins.
- Double glazed Upvc windows.
- Close to N7/M7 motorways.
- Communal gardens in well maintained development.
- Management fee €1,059.84 per annum approximately.
- Designated car parking.
Number 39 is presented in walk-in condition and accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, kitchen/dining/sitting room, bedroom and bathroom.
- 3.48m x 1.38m (11'5" x 4'6")
- Carpet floor and with hotpress off.
- Living/Dining Room
- 5.22m x 3.29m (17'2" x 10'10")
- This bright spacious room has a feature bay window. It has an attractive wooden fireplace with electric fire, carpet floor and intercom.
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- 4.51m x 2.74m (14'10" x 9')
- With cream fitted units, including Zanussi hob, oven, integrated fridge/freezer and washer dryer, tiled splashback and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.93m x 3.03m (12'11" x 9'11")
- Large double room with generous built-in wardrobes and carpet floor.
- 2.33m x 1.55m (7'8" x 5'1")
- With wc, whb and bath (with shower). With tiled floor, part tiled walls and fan heater.
Energy Performance Indicator: 217.54 kWh/m²/yr
From Naas Town Centre, follow the Sallins Road into Sallins village. Continue past the turn off for Lidl on the left hand side. The turn into Willow Grove is located just before Des Kelly's on the left hand side. Number 39 is located in the block on the right hand side.