Kilconlea Lower, Abbeyfeale, Co. Limerick, V94 R860
€290,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Spacious and well proportioned 4 bedroom 3 bathroom residence on a large (1 acre approx.) site with option to purchase additional lands
- Conveniently located within 1.5km of Abbeyfeale town & all its amenities including town park / childrens playground, supermarkets, doctors etc
- Unobstructed countryside views from the rear of the property
- The detached garage (48sq m approx.) would be ideal for a variety of uses.
- There are mature lawns to the front, sides and rear of the property
- Connected to mains water and electricity, oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows throughout
- The residence has been finished to a very high standard throughout and would make a great family home
Ground floor accommodation comprises: entrance hallway, lounge/sitting room, kitchen/dining/living room, utility room, double bedroom with ensuite facilities and bathroom. On the first floor there are 3 spacious double bedrooms all with walk-in wardrobes and bathroom with w/c, shower and WHB.
Externally there is a large detached garage (48sq. m approx.) which would be ideal for strorage / DIY purposes. There are mature lawns to the front, sides and rear of the property. The property has mains water and electricity services and has the benefit of oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows throughout and on site septic tank.
The residence has been finished to a very high standard throughout and would make a great family home.
Viewing of this fine property is highly recommended and is by appointment only.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.64m x 3.87m (15'3" x 12'8")
- with tiled flooring and window.
- Lounge/Sitting room
- 4.50m x 4.33m (14'9" x 14'2")
- with open fireplace, carpet flooring and window.
- Kitchen/dining room/living room
- 9.55m x 3.46m (31'4" x 11'4")
- with fitted units, solid fuel stove, 2 windows and sliding door to paved patio area.
- Utility Room
- 3.66m x 2.40m (12'0" x 7'10")
- with fitted units inc. pull-out larders, ceramic floor tiles, sink and window.
- Bedroom 1 (Ground floor)
- 4.06m x 4.05m (13'4" x 13'3")
- Double bedroom with walk in wardrobe (1.39 x 1.09), carpet flooring and window
- 2.05m x 1.95m (6'9" x 6'5")
- with Triton electric shower, w/c, WHB, carpet flooring and window.
- Bathroom (Ground floor)
- 2.56m x 1.80m (8'5" x 5'11")
- bath with hand held shower, floor and wall tiles, w/c, WHB and window.
- Landing (First Floor)
- with feature dormer balcony, airing cupboard and "Stira" access to part-floored attic storage
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor)
- 5.73m x 3.87m (18'10" x 12'8")
- double bedroom with walk in wardrobe (1.65 x 1.65), carpet flooring and 2 velux windows.
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor)
- 4.80m x 3.17m (15'9" x 10'5")
- double room with walk in wardrobe (1.75 x 1.70), carpet flooring and 2 velux windows.
- Bedroom 4 (First Floor)
- 3.31m x 2.75m (10'10" x 9'0")
- double bedroom with walk in wardrobe (1.22 x 1.60) carpet flooring and velux window.
- Bathroom (First Floor)
- 2.13m x 1.72m (7' x 5'8")
- with electric shower (Triton T90si), w/c, WHB, ceramic wall and floor tiles, velux window.
Energy Performance Indicator: 211.16
Eircode V94 R860 52.366296 -9.32372 On leaving Abbeyfeale and heading towards Castleisland on the N21 continue for 1.5km (approx). Property is on the right hand side. Look out for Sherry Fitzgerald Stack sale board.