Knockulcare, Mountcollins, Co Limerick, V94 ARN2
€80,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Extended 2 bed, 1 bath detached residence
- Located within a short walk (400m approx) to the village of Mountcollins and a short drive to the local National School (2km approx).
- The market town of Abbeyfeale is situated 10km approx to the North.
- Mains water, onsite septic tank, electric storage heating and uPVC double glazed windows throughout.
- Concreted area to the front with a compact green area to the rear.
- Mature hedging forms the boundaries at either side of the property.
- Footpath leading from the village up to the residence for added safety.
Accommodation in the circa 900sqft residence comprises: entrance hallway, kitchen/dining room, living room, 2 double bedrooms and bathroom with whb & w/c.
The residence has the benefit of mains water, onsite septic tank, electric storage heating and uPVC double glazed windows fitted throughout.
There a concreted area to the front with a compact green area to the rear. Mature hedging forms the boundaries at either side of the property.
Although the property is in need of some modernisation and refurbishment it would be a wonderful permanent home/retirement home.
There is a footpath leading from the village up to the residence.
Viewing is recommended and is by appointment only.
- Entrance Hallway
- 2.77m x 1.46m (9'1" x 4'9")
- with linoleum flooring
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 5.21m x 2.79m (17'1" x 9'2")
- with open fireplace, wooden panelling, insert cupboard & 1 window
- 3.99m x 2.60m (13'1" x 8'6")
- with wooden fitted units, sink, concrete floor & 2 windows
- Bedroom 1
- 5.22m x 2.70m (17'2" x 8'10")
- double room with linoleum flooring & 2 windows
- Bedroom 2
- 3.57m x 2.82m (11'9" x 9'3")
- double room with concrete floor & window
- Rear Entrance
- 1.60m x 1.44m (5'3" x 4'9")
- with concrete floor and half glazed door to rear
Energy Performance Indicator: 307.54
Eircode: V94 ARN2 GPS No's: 52.311185 -9.228407 From Abbeyfeale town square take left turn by the Cellar Bar and continue straight onto Mountcollins Village. Continue over the bridge and through the crossroads, continue for 240m, property will be located on the left.