1, Annesbrook, Oaklands, Coolgreany Road, Arklow, Y14 CX22
€395,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
1, Annesbrook is located in a well-established and convenient residential area of the town and a only a short walk to schools, main street shops and all other Arklow's facilities such as the commuter train and bus services.
This well-presented interior comprises: entrance hall, kitchen/dining area, living room, WC /utility, garden, 4 bedrooms along with a family bathroom located on the upper floor. This freshly redecorated home, coupled with attractive features, is sure to catch viewers' attention with a keen eye on relocating their family in a quiet and central location.
Picture perfect, both inside and out, this beautifully maintained property comes to the market in walk-in condition.
Having undergone extensive refurbishment and constant maintenance by the owners, 1, Annesbrook offers throughout: double glazed windows, gas heating, alarm system, solid maple / pine or tiles flooring in each room, TV, Phone sockets, USB sockets on the upper floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Large and inviting entrance with polished tiled flooring and access to living areas on the ground floor and staircase to bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. The owners have just installed a newly installed modern secured door with double glazed window to the side. There is also a guest WC / utility room and ample under stair storage. The height ceiling, with large window throws in additional light into this opening space.
- Guest WC / Utility room
- WC, WHB. Bosch washing machine and Miele dryer (included in the sale).
- Living Room
- The gracious proportions and ceiling create a bright and modern room, dual exposition with windows on two sides and direct access to the kitchen / dining area. The living room is with solid maple to floor and stove installed in lieu of gas fire and surrounded by granite stones. A large arched entrance to the kitchen ensures a sociable space and excellent flow within the property.
- Kitchen / Dining area
- Overlooking the rear garden, a newly installed full glass security door leading to the patio. This kitchen / dining area is drenched in natural light and benefits from a fine array of floor and eye level units with modern style tiled splash back, tiled flooring and ample storage. The newly re sprayed kitchen comprises ample timber units with chrome appliances including Bosch brand electric induction plates, hob and a self cleaning oven. The dining area is as suited to family dining as it is to formal entertaining.
- Bright front facing bedroom with solid pine floor and built in storage.
- Master Bedroom
- With double windows to the front, this spacious bedroom has solid pine flooring and offers plenty of storage with a double fitted wardrobe. It also includes an electric dimmer light.
- Newly remodelled, this tasteful ensuite bathroom features ceramic tiles on the floor, newly installed shower, w/c, wash hand basin and a modern style mirror with LED light.
- Main Bathroom
- Tiled floor to ceiling, the main bathroom has been recently updated comprises a large electric shower unit (Mira Elite QT), WHB, WC and a window providing plenty of natural light. In addition is a heated towel rack.
- This recently redecorated bedroom with views to the private garden has solid pine to the floor and a nice gloss finishing painting on the doors and built-in cupboard.
- This spacious bedroom with window exposition to the private garden is spacious and offers an alcove. It can easily be transformed into a study / office room as it holds power points. Solid pine floor.
Energy Performance Indicator: 234.63
Eircode is Y14 CX22 Take exit 20 on M11 and head towards Arklow Town. Pass over bridge, passing Bridgewater Shopping Centre on your left and turn right up the main street. At the roundabout, take the second exit onto the Coolgreany road and continue for approx 0.8km. Turn left into Oaklands and 1 Annesbrook will be on your left.