36, Aughrim Hall, Aughrim, Co Wicklow, Y14PH98
€350,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Substantial c.207sq m family home.
- 4/5 bedrooms - 2 are en-suite.
- Sought after area within walking distance of Aughrim Village. & its amenities.
- Fabulous kitchen with solid granite worktops & splash back.
- Cobble lock driveway with parking for two vehicles.
- Views of Croghan Mountain.
- Two side entrances to rear garden.
- Beautiful private landscaped south facing garden with, outside lighting, patio and water feature.
- Not overlooked.
- Mains Water & Mains Sewerage.
- Gas central heating.
- Broadband, telephone and satellite tv are all available in area.
- Included in the sale:
- Carpets, curtains, blinds, light fittings, double over, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer, extractor hood, 5 ring gas bob and barna shed.
This magnificent 4/5 Bedroom c. 1,852 Sq. Ft (c. 172 sq.m.) detached family home comes to the market in showhouse condition throughout and with many features including fabulous kitchen/dining room, solid granite work tops, wood/coal burning stove, a very spacious utility room, cosy living room, large playroom/office/5th bedroom, 2 en-suites, quality doors, architrave, skirting, floor coverings, tiling and fitted wardrobes, blackout blinds, central vacuum system, landscaped garden, attractive water feature, external lighting, patio area and the property also enjoys beautiful views of Croghan Mountain and countryside to the front.
No 36 is very well located within a small low-density development and is just a short walk to main street where you have an abundance of amenities including shops, school, church, restaurants and pubs, yet enjoying great views and surroundings in this picturesque village.
Aughrim also boasts an angling lake, bowling green with pavilion (at which a farmers market is held every Saturday), There is also plenty to do for the sports enthusiasts too with soccer, Gaelic football, horse riding, tennis, angling lake, lovely walks in the surrounding woods and a short drive to nearby golf courses at Brook Lodge in Macreddin village, Woodenbridge & Coollatin.
- Entrance Porch
- 2.19m x 1.78m (7'2" x 5'10")
- Laminate floor, phone point, alarm, ceiling coving and door with two glass panels to hall. Feature glass window to sitting room.
- 7.80m x 1.80m (25'7" x 5'11")
- Laminate flooring, ceiling coving, down lighters, vacuum point, heating thermostat. Stairs off with under stairs storage. Door to Living room.
- Living Room
- 5.70m x 3.64m (18'8" x 11'11")
- Bright room with Dual aspect windows. Feature fireplace with attractive wood burning stove fitted. Glass windows to hall. Ceiling coving tv, phone point and laminate flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- 9.41m x 3.90m (30'10" x 12'10")
- Large, spacious kitchen with quality fitted cherry wood units at floor and wall level. Feature granite worktops and splash back. Integrated double over, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer, extractor hood & 5 ring gas bob all included in the sale. Tiled floor. Door out to side garden.Dining area comprises of feature fireplace with attractive wood burning stove & granite heart. Tv point, tiled floors and patio door off to enclosed garden.
- Utility Room
- Good array of fitted cherry wood units at floor and wall level. Typhoon central vacuum system. Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Tiled floor.
- Guest w/c
- Good size room with W.C & wash hand basin. Wall mirror. Tiled floor & splash back.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.67m x 2.69m (12'0" x 8'10")
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring. Tv and phone point. Door to en-suite.
- Corner shower unit. W.C and wash hand basin. Chrome radiator panel. Tiled floor.
- Family Room / Bedroom 5
- 5.97m x 5.80m (19'7" x 19'0")
- This room could be either a playroom/office/tv room or a 5th Double bedroom. Laminate flooring and tv point.
- Carpet on floor, vacuum point, stira stair to attic and shelved hot-press off.
- Bedroom 2 / Master
- 5.97m x 5.80m (19'7" x 19'0")
- Spacious bright room with fitted wardrobes on two walls. Door to eves, thermostat, tv and phone points. Views of countryside.
- 2.18m x 2.15m (7'2" x 7'1")
- Suite comprises of corner shower, wc, wash hand basin, tiled floor, chrome radiator panel and wall mirror.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.20m x 3.20m (10'6" x 10'6")
- Double bedroom with carpet on floor. Tv & phone points.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.90m x 2.67m (12'10" x 8'9")
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and sliding mirror doors. Tv point. Carpet on floor.
- Family Bathroom
- 2.59m x 1.73m (8'6" x 5'8")
- Suite comprises of bath with mixer taps and shower overhead, wc, wash hand basin, chrome radiator and wall cabinet. Tiled floor.
- Beautiful private landscaped south facing garden to the rear with two side gates leading to the front. Cobble lock driveway with ample parking, garden shed, attractive patio area.
Energy Performance Indicator: 122.25
From Dublin, proceed south on the N11/M11 & take Junction 16 signposted Wicklow/Rathnew. Follow the signs into Rathnew village at the small roundabout, turn right to stay on R772. Continue along this road passing through Glenealy and on towards Aughrim (No need to go into Rathdrum as the road runs around it) about 3 km outside Rathdrum theres a turn to the right signposted Aughrim, take this turn & proceed into Aughrim Main St. At the Y fork, turn right onto the Rednagh road, pass the county football grounds & Aughrim Hall is on your right. Proceed into the estate & No 36 is on your right.