20, Avalon, Arklow, Co. Wicklow, Y14 EC52
€340,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Spacious c. 1,620 sq. ft. 4/5 bed (main en-s) detached home which is nicely presented throughout.
- A walk to schools, train & bus service, supermarkets and is within walking distance of town centre & its amenities.
- Low maintance walled-in rear garden.
- Quality Oak Kitchen Units.
- Double Glazed uPVC Windows.
- Large tarmac parking area to the front.
- Located in sought after residential area.
- Minutes to the Motorway M11
This fine family home has the added benefit of giving the feeling of living the countryside with large open spaces around it.
There is also good sized front and rear gardens and boasting a walled in low maintenance rear garden with a lovely pergola and garden shed.
Number 20 is an impressive four / five bedroom dormer bungalow which has been extended in recent years & comes to market in excellent condition, with many attractive features including oak fitted kitchen, laminate floors, oil fired central heating, double-glazed upvc windows and doors, excellent parking and enclosed low maintenance rear garden.
Accommodation briefly comprises: porch, entrance, sitting room, kitchen, utility, guest shower room, two bedrooms which are all on the ground floor and one of which would be an ideal study / play room, 3 beds (main en-suite & walk in wardrobe) and family bathroom upstairs. Size 167.7 sq. m. (c. 1850 sq. ft.) approx.
Viewing of this quality home comes highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled entrance hall with glass panels. Laminate walnut flooring with coving, ceiling spots, phone point, cloak press and stairs off.
- Good array of oak wood units at floor and eye level, laminate flooring and tiling between units. Double oven with ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher and tumble dryer.
- Utility Room
- Great space for extra storage, plumbed for washing machine with central heating boiler.
- Living Room
- Feature multifuel Blacksmith stove and cast iron fireplace. Room comprises of laminate flooring , tv point, shelving, picture rail, ceiling spots and dual aspect windows. Patio doors lead to garden.
- Guest W/C
- Tiled flooring, w/c, wash hand basin and corner shower unit.
- Bedroom 4 / TV Room
- Laminate flooring wih dual aspect windows. Room can be converted into another bedroom if needed.
- Bath, w/c, wash hand basin with vanity unit and wall press. Tiling surrounds bath.
- Master Bedroom
- Spacious double bedroom with carpet, tv point and built in wardrobes. Door leads to en suite with corner shower - Triton T902, w/c, wash hand basin with vanity, wall press and velux window above.
- Dressing Room
- Shelving, wood flooring, built in wardrobes. Door to large attic area for extra storage.
- Bedroom 2
- Bright double bedroom with built in wardrobes and carpet. Door to eaves.
- Bedroom 3
- Bright Room with wood flooring and tv point.
- Bedroom 5
- Laminate flooring with dual aspect windows, tv and phone point.
- Tar macadam driveway with excellent parking to the front and nice lawned area with raised flower boxes & shrub beds. Large low maintenance walled in rear garden that is very private and well maintained and is mainly in gravell and has two atractive paved patios areas to enjoy the sun and is surrounded by raised flower beds and boxed trees & shrub borders.
Energy Performance Indicator: 188.88
From Dublin, proceed down the N11/M1 to Arklow and take the second exit off the bypass, proceed into town, take the 3rd turn to the right at the second roundabout, (Opposite the "Earls Motors" which will be on your left),and proceed straight down to Avalon. The road takes a curve to the right and then left & left again No. 20 is on your Left. (Keep an eye out for the for sale board).