2, Avoca Court, Avoca, Co. Wicklow, Y14 NN23
€245,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Oil fire central heating.
- Situated in the heart of Avoca Village.
- Moments walk from all the village amenities.
- Private and gated development.
- Designated parking.
- Private garden with patio and access to communal gardens
- Exclusive development of only 4 properties.
- Bright and airy home.
- Well-presented throughout.
- Short drive to Arklow Town and all its amenities.
- Included in the sale: curtains, carpets, light fittings and integrated appliances
- Services: Mains water, mains sewage, oil fire central heating, telephone, broadband and satellite TV
Avoca Court is an exclusive small development of 4 lovely homes with lovely communal grass area and greenery, steps leading down to Avoca River and nestled in a scenic location of Avoca Village which an area famed for its natural beauty which is second to none and the T.V. series Ballykissangel, and it is only a moments walk to the village supermarket, café, pharmacy, hair dresser, butcher, take away, pub, church, Avoca Hand weavers and the local national school is close by.
The town of Arklow is about 7k and offers all the requirements for modern living including excellent supermarkets, restaurants, bars, shops, cineplex, national and secondary schools, churches, leisure facilities, swimming pools, golf club, commuter rail line and bus service and the safe sandy beaches of Brittas Bay, fishing and walking are all in the vicinity and within a short drive away. It is an idyllic setting in which to live, yet only 7 minutes drive away from Junction 20 (Arklow North) and the ever improving M11 Motorway to Dublin or Wexford. In addition a regular commuter train and bus service is available in Arklow.
No 2 boasts many features including a private rear garden which is not overlooked and is beautifully landscaped with an abundance of flowering shrubs, plants, mature trees, patio area to enjoy your morning coffee and all in an idyllic setting, theres also oil fired central heating system which heats the water and radiators, electric gated entrance, designated parking, communal garden and views of the Avoca River, the list goes on.
This bright and airy home comprises of hallway, fine size living room, well fitted kitchen / dining area and utility room downstairs and upstairs is comprises of three bedrooms, main en-suite and family bathroom.
Essentially this is a very well presented beautiful property which suits purchasers who are looking for piece, quiet and hiding away from the hustle and bustle of city life, yet an easy commute to Dublin.
Viewings are by appointment only.
- Entrance Hall
- Bright entrance hallway with ceramic tiled flooring & storage under stair. Utility / wc room off and stairs leading to upper level.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 5.98m x 2.80m (19'7" x 9'2")
- Great array of modern fitted units at floor and eye level with attractive countertops and splashback tiling. Built in Neff oven, ceramic electric hob and extractor hood. Quality ceramic tiled flooring. Double doors lead to private patio area.
- Living Room
- 4.61m x 3.42m (15'1" x 11'3")
- Bright room with feature fireplace and fitted stove inset. Attractive laminate flooring. Tv point. French double doors leads to large balcony area and gardens. Recessed lighting. Built in shelving and storage cabinet.
- Utility Room
- 1.45m x 1.10m (4'9" x 3'7")
- Plumbed for WC, whb. wash machine. Tiled floor.
- Stairs to
- Landing area
- Shelved hot-press off, door to main bedroom
- Master Bedroom
- 4.37m x 2.57m (14'4" x 8'5")
- Bright master bedroom to the rear with fitted slide wardrobes and carpet to floor.
- 2.25m x 1.51m (7'5" x 4'11")
- Tiled flooring, wash hand basin, w/c and corner shower unit
- Bedroom 2
- 3.44m x 2.33m (11'3" x 7'8")
- Bedroom 2 and 3 have been converted into one large bedroom but could be reverted back to two seperate bedrooms very easily.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.45m x 2.34m (11'4" x 7'8")
- Fine size room with carpet to floor.
- 2.34m x 1.48m (7'8" x 4'10")
- Tiled flooring, w/c, wash hand basin and bath.
Energy Performance Indicator: 159.49
Travelling South on the M11 take Exit 20 Arklow North, and proceed towards Arklow town, take the 1st right signposted Avoca 7km at (Home Sents) and proceed along the Beech road for 7km in to Avoca Village and proceed up the street and Avoca Court is on your left. Proceed in through the electric gated entrance and No 2 is on your left.