3, Kilbride Mews, Monument Lane, Templerainey, Arklow, Co. Wicklow, Y14HY95
€200,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Satellite Aerial dish included with available services for phone, broadband.
- Large walk in hotpress with storage area and inbuilt shelves.
In excellent condition throughout, the property has been very well cared for and beautifully maintained by its current owners, allowing the lucky purchaser to just move in, with nothing needed to the property.
Within a small private development of only seven bungalows and nestled in a residential area of the town, there are 2 large bedrooms, 2 conservatories, 1 bathroom and a bright living area with stove fireplace and kitchen with gloss finishing on shakers and a private garden insuring sun throughout the day.
The brick walled semi-detached bungalow and interior is sure to appeal.
Turn key in condition, this home is bound to attract lots of attention. The owner's care and attention to detail with no spared expense make sure to enhance this lovely home.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance / Sunroom
- 2.64m x 2.12m (8'8" x 6'11")
- Bright tiled sun Room, Polycarbonate ceiling, solid redbrick walls. Large window, the perfect introduction to this gorgeous home.
- Quality laminated flooring. Inbuilt storage. Fire alarm. Access to bedrooms, bathroom and living room.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 3.99m x 3.24m (13'1" x 10'8")
- All integrated appliances are sold with the property and most are less than one year old. Tiled flooring with Terra Cotta style / clay-based ceramic tiles from Italy. Light to ceiling. Kitchen shakers in gloss finishing.
- 2.82m x 2.44m (9'3" x 8'0")
- Tiled flooring and light to ceiling.
- Living Room
- 4.05m x 3.24m (13'3" x 10'8")
- Bright ample living room with laminate flooring, fireplace with marble surround, door leading to the kitchen and views to the front of the property.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.18m x 2.82m (10'5" x 9'3")
- To the front. Beautifully carpeted. Spacious inbuilt mirrored wardrobes. TV / Telephone sockets. Double bed. Dim lighting
- Bedroom 2
- 3.42m x 2.80m (11'3" x 9'2")
- Double bed. Timber floor (laminated). 1 large inbuilt wardrobe and 1 inbuilt storage. Dim lighting. View to gardens sunroom. TV / Phone sockets.
- Tiled floor to ceiling. Bathtub and electric Triton T90 SI shower.
Energy Performance Indicator: 272.45
Eircode is Y14HY95 Travelling south on the M11 take exit 20 towards Arklow Town. At the roundabout take the second exit and continue straight for approx. 1km. At the T junction turn right onto the Beech Road towards Avoca and then turn left and left again onto Monument Lane. 3 Kilbride Mews will be on your left.