3, Marian Villas, Knockenrahan, Arklow, Co.Wicklow, Y14 K093
€165,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- 2 bedroom home. Superb and convenient location just a short stroll to the many amenities Arklow Town has to offer. Minutes to bus service, train station and three major supermarkets. Enclosed private rear garden. Off street parking to front of property. UPVC Double glazed windows. Fire alarm.
- Open fireplace.
- Services: Oil fired central heating. Mains Water, Sewage and Electricity. Telephone, Broadband & Satellite are all available in the area.
- Included in the sale: Extractor fan, double oven, hob, carpets, curtains and light fittings and all other items present in the house and garden.
The property is only a short walk to the bus stop, supermarkets, shops and all other amenities including train station, schools, church, playground and sports facilities etc.
This home comes to the market in good condition, comprising of a modern fitted kitchen, tiling, oil fired central heating system, double glazing UPVC windows, laminate and tiled flooring throughout. Accommodation includes a cozy sitting room, kitchen/dining area and upstairs comprises of 2 bedrooms and family bathroom with attic access from the landing area.
This lovely home will ideally suit first time buyers, investors alike or someone who would like to
downsize to take advantage of this central location.
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled flooring, light to ceiling. This area provides plenty of storage capacity (under stair and cupboard). Stairway off to first floor.
- Living Room
- 4.11m x 3.40m (13'6" x 11'2")
- Bright room with wide window to the front offering plenty of natural light. The room features an open fireplace, ceiling moulds, tv and phone points. Light to ceiling.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 5.38m x 2.69m (17'8" x 8'10")
- Bright open plan room with a good array of fitted units at floor and wall level with oven, hob and extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Light to ceiling. Tiled flooring throughout. Double sliding door giving access to enclosed rear garden.
- with attic access and light to ceiling.
- 2.02m x 1.67m (6'8" x 5'6")
- Suite comprises of bathtub, WC and wash hand basin. Electric shower Mira Elite ST fitted over bath. Attractive tiling floor to ceiling. Window to the back, light to ceiling.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.64m x 3.25m (11'11" x 10'8")
- Double room with laminate wood flooring. View to the rear garden with large window, light to ceiling.
- Master Bedroom
- 5.37m x 3.63m (17'7" x 11'11")
- Bright and spacious room with dual windows to the front. Laminate floor. Fitted built in wardrobes. Light to ceiling.
Energy Performance Indicator: 448.86
Eircode is Y14 K093 Follow M11 to R772. Take exit 20 from M11. Continue onto M11. At junction 20, take the R772 exit to Arklow. Continue on R772. At the roundabout, continue straight onto R772, take the 2nd exit onto Bridge St/The 19 Arches Bridge/R772. Turn right onto Park Ave. Turn left onto Father Redmond Park. Turn right to stay on Father Redmond Park.