57, St Peters Place, Arklow, Co Wicklow, Y14 PW26
€185,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- 2 bedroom home with large side and rear garden. Superb and Convenient location just a stroll to the many amenities Arklow Town has to offer. A short walk to a bus service, train station and three major supermarkets. Enclosed private rear garden. Off street parking to front of property.
- Newly built extension with fitted kitchen, flooring, central heating, double-glaze windows and doors.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Mains Water, Sewage and Electricity.
- Telephone, Broadband & Satellite are all available in the area.
- Included in the sale: Extractor fan, double oven, hob, carpets, curtains and light fittings.
No. 57 is well situated within the quiet popular well established residential area of St. Peters Place and boasts being only a short walk to the bus stop, supermarkets, shops and all the other amenities of Arklow town including train station, schools, church, play park, sports facilities etc.
This home comes to the market in lovely condition and has been recently refurbished to include modern fitted kitchen, tiling, oil fired central heating system, double glazing, laminate floors and carpets etc, the list goes on.
This lovely home will ideally suit first time buyers, investors alike or someone whom wants to down size and take advantage of this central location.
Accommodation sitting room, kitchen/dining area and a wc downstairs and upstairs comprises of 2 double bedrooms and bathroom.
Viewing recommended and by appointment only.
- Living Room
- 5.49m x 4.11m (18'0" x 13'6")
- Bright room with feature open fireplace and back boiler. Laminate wood floor, ceiling rose, shelving, tv and phone points, door to a under stairs W.C. Double doors to
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- 6.73m x 5.18m (22'1" x 17')
- Bright open plan room with a good array of fitted units at floor and wall level with double oven, hob and extraxctor hood included in sale. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Laminate wood floor and tiled around the kitchen units Door to enclosed rear garden.
- Stairs to
- Bedroom 1
- 6.39m x 3.27m (21' x 10'9")
- Bright room with dual aspect windows. Originally two rooms which was then turned into large double bedroom. Laminate floor. Fited wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.28m x 2.97m (10'9" x 9'9")
- Double room with built in wardrobes, laminate wood floor.
- 1.99m x 1.83m (6'6" x 6'0")
- Suite comprises of corner bath, wc and whb. Electric shower fitted over bath. Attractive tiling.
- Rear garden
- 4.88m x 3.66m (16'0" x 12'0")
- Enclosed garden with side access to the front. Mainly in lawn and a few nice mature trees.
- Garden Shed
- 4.88m x 3.66m (16'0" x 12'0")
- Good size shed which is fully insuklated and has electric power is plumbed.
Energy Performance Indicator: 306.85
Please check Eircode.ie Y14PW26 Alternately, from the Main St., in Arklow, proceed up towards the Wexford road, go left at the small roundabout, and proceed past Tescos and take the next turn to the right into Park Ave. Proceed straight ahead into St. Peter's Place and proceed around the first corner and straight ahead and the house is on the Left (look out for our sign).