1, Summerfield, Arklow, Co Wicklow, Y14 P898
€235,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Quiet, exclusive, small residential development.
- A short walk to Schools, shops, supermarkets, commuter bus and train, bars, restaurants and all Arklow towns' amenities.
- Only a few minutes drive from Exit 21 for easy access to the M11 Motorway making it now a short commute to either Co. Dublin or Wexford.
- 3 Spacious bedrooms.
- Nice tiling to all bathrooms & kitchen.
- Attic fully insulated and floored.
- Custom built storage under the stairs.
- Recently decorated throughout.
- Attractive fitted kitchen.
- Enclosed rear garden with side pedestrian entrance.
- Parking to the front. Feature fireplace.
- Fitted wardrobes.
- Upvc windows & doors, low maintenance exterior.
- Included in the sale: Carpets, blinds, oven, ceramic hob, extractor, light fittings, curtains, fitted wardrobes, cutlery, delph and garden shed.
- Services: Oil Fire central heating.
- Mains Water, Sewage and Electricity.
- Telephone, Broadband & Satellite are all available in the area.
No 1 has recently been decorated throughout and has many features including quality fitted kitchen, tiling and floor coverings, attractive tiling, enclosed private rear garden with gated side entrance, fully alarmed, oil fired central heating and sells inclusive of electric oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer, dishwasher, wash machine, blinds, carpets, light fittings and barna shed.
Summerfield is a stone's throw from supermarket shopping, railway station, bus service, shops, schols and all amenities of Arklow Town, yet this quiet, exclusive, small residential development is only a few minutes drive from Exit 21 for easy access to the M11 Motorway making it now a short commute to either Wexford or Co. Dublin.
The accommodation comprises 3 good size bedrooms, with master en-suite, kitchen/dining, large open plan living area and is completed with downstairs wc - all the conveniences required of a quality modern home.
This comfortable and solid home is an opportunity for a starter / family home at an affordable price in a pleasant yet quiet location.
Ready to move in to, viewing is recommended and by appointment only.
- Entrance Hall
- 5.36m x 1.78m (17'7" x 5'10")
- Laminate wood flooring with under stairs storage drawers. Phone point and alarm.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 4.40m x 3.48m (14'5" x 11'5")
- Great array of units at floor and eye level. Attractive tiling between units. Includes cooker, ceramic hob, extractor fan, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Lino to floor, ceiling spotlights, shelving.
- Living Room
- 5.84m red 4.24m x 4.8m
- Bright and spacious room with feature firerplace. Tv and phone points. Patio door leading to enclosed garden.
- Stairs leading to landing
- 2.77m x 1.00m (9'1" x 3'3")
- Shelved hotpress off.
- Downstairs W/C
- W/c and wash hand basin.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.22m x 4.14m (13'10" x 13'7")
- Bright room with wooden floors and built in wardrobes. Tv and phone points
- 2.51m x 1.14m (8'3" x 3'9")
- Suite comprises of corner shower, w/c and wash hand basin. Electric Triton T90xr shower fitted. Fully tiled from floor to ceiling. Wall mirror and fittings.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.40m x 2.46m (14'5" x 8'1")
- Carpet to floor and built-in wardobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.33m x 2.16m (10'11" x 7'1")
- Wooden floor and built-in wardrobes.
- 2.46m x 1.75m (8'1" x 5'9")
- Suite comprise of bath, w/c and wash hand basin. Attractive tiling to floor and around bath. Shower mixer taps over bath and wall cabinet.
- Spacious, enclosed rear garden with gated side pedestrian entrance to front. Barna shed. Large tiled patio area at the top of the garden with a secondary Patio / BBQ area at the end of the garden
Energy Performance Indicator: 159.56
Eircode is Y14P898 Proceed up the main street of Arklow to the roundabout, turn left onto the Wexford Road and proceed past Tesco. Turn left opposite the Pettit's - Super value Supermarket. Take the first left into Summerfield; number 1 is on to the Left and look out for our sign.