17, The Maples, Arklow, Co. Wicklow, Y14 AW63
€265,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Quiet development
- Ample parking
- Large rear garden
- 4 spacious bedrooms
The Maples is a quiet and well maintained development, very popular with families due to its excellent location.
The large green area provides a real sense of community and it is no wonder that properties within the development are sought after.
Ideally located just a short walk from the town centre, close to schools and amenities, this property is sure to attract interest.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.21m x 2.71m (13'10" x 8'11")
- Hallway with stairway to first level, doors to living room, kitchen / dining area and under stairs WC.
- Under stairs WC with wash hand basin and ceiling light.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 6.95m x 4.17m (22'10" x 13'8")
- Tiled flooring with wooden shaker units, sink and gas oven. Adjacent dining area with spacious room for a large table and chairs. Sliding glazed door opens onto a private garden with bright sunny aspect.
- Utility Room
- 1.84m x 1.83m (6'0" x 6'0")
- Opening onto the private garden, this utility room has plenty of storage.
- Living Room
- 4.78m x 4.14m (15'8" x 13'7")
- Beautiful reception room with large window overlooking the front lawn. Glazed double doors open to the kitchen / dining area. Room comprises of timber flooring, TV socket and open gas fireplace with wooden mantle.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.76m x 3.38m (12'4" x 11'1")
- This quiet and spacious bedroom has a private en-suite bathroom, timber flooring and ceiling light. It also offers plenty of storage and space for double bed, Internet and phone sockets.
- 2.60m x 0.94m (8'6" x 3'1")
- Just off the master bedroom, this en-suite comprises of wc, wash hand basin and shower unit.
- 2.37m x 1.83m (7'9" x 6'0")
- Main family bathroom with tiled floor, bath & shower, hand wash basin and w/c.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.63m x 3.38m (11'11" x 11'1")
- This double room has a large window overlooking the private garden to the back. Comprises of ample space for double bed, desk and timber flooring.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.70m x 3.47m (12'2" x 11'5")
- This cosy room with large window overlooking the quiet private garden provides ample space for a double bed, a desk and built-in storage. Timber flooring thoughout.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.47m x 2.49m (11'5" x 8'2")
- Bright room can easily be transformed into a study / office. Comprises built-in cupboard and space for a double bed.
Energy Performance Indicator: 215.09
Eircode is Y14 AW63 From N11, at junction 21, take the R772 exit to Arklow (South)/Inch. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto R772. Drive to the roundabout, take the 3rd exit, turn left onto The Maples.