26, The Pines, Sea Road, Arklow, Co. Wicklow, Y14 PX02
€260,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Modern home with large bright rooms, good size gardens and parking. Excellent location just off Sea road and close to the Arklow Bay Hotel, combining exclusive and convenient residential area.
- Spacious 3 bed (main ensuite) approx. 96.6sq.m.
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Laminated flooring throughout.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Attic access.
- Enclosed private rear garden with view to the Sea.
- Included in the Sale: Carpets, curtains, light fittings and integrated appliances
- Mains water & sewage. Telephone line. Broadband. Alarm. Oil fired heating.
Set in a quiet and friendly neighbourhood, The Pines is a wonderful small exclusive development of detached bungalows situated off the Sea Road in Arklow town, a few minutes walk to the north beach, Arklow Bay Hotel, leisure centre, swimming pool, schools, Churches, Bridgewater shopping centre, public transport, Arklows main street shops and a short drive to the exit 20 and M11 motorway to Dublin.
This lovely home was constructed to high standard with insulated cavity walls with red brick front, double-glazed upvc windows and maintenance free gutters and exterior.
Accommodation includes a large bright spacious lounge, modern kitchen/dining area with bar, 3 bright bedrooms (main en-suite), family bathroom, enclosed landscaped rear garden, oil-fired central heating and off street parking.
- Entrance Hall
- Spacious hall with light to ceiling and access to
- Living Room
- 5.50m x 3.97m (18'1" x 13'0")
- Spacious living room with laminate flooring, large window to front and open fireplace with wooden lintel. Light to ceiling.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 5.60m x 3.98m (18'4" x 13'1")
- Bright family kitchen with beech high and low units and countertops, double sink, island unit, splash back tiling and integrated appliances such as fridge freezer. Dining area for table and seating providing extra storage. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Back door leading to rear private garden.
- Master Bedroom / Bedroom 1
- 4.52m x 3.48m (14'10" x 11'5")
- Master bedroom overlooking the rear garden. Fitted wardrobe providing plenty of in-built storage. Light to ceiling.
- Includes a shower unit, WHB and WC.
- Main Bathroom
- 3.22m x 1.95m (10'7" x 6'5")
- Family bathroom with linoleum flooring and part tiled wall, bathtub, WC, WHB.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.17m x 2.94m (10'5" x 9'8")
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 / Office
- 3.16m x 2.94m (10'4" x 9'8")
- Single bedroom could be used as an office to the front of the property.
Energy Performance Indicator: 238.15
Eircode is Y14 PX02 From Arklow Town proceed along the coast road past The Arklow Bay Hotel, the Pines is the 3rd turn to your left, proceed into the development and take the second turn to the left, and No 26 is along the left hand side. Watch out for our For Sale sign!