9, Tyronnell Close, Inbhear Mor Park, Arklow, Co Wicklow, Y14 FC61
€175,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Beautiful 3 bed property.
- Great central location.
- Within walking distance of schools, shops and town centre etc.
- Private off street parking.
- Large enclosed rear garden.
- Mains Water & Sewage.
- Oil Fire Central Heating.
- Telephone, broadband and satellite are all available in the area.
The accommodation offers a living room, spacious kitchen/ dining room, three double bedrooms, family bathroom and off road parking.
The home has been well maintained with Oil Fire Central Heating, part double glazed windows and with a modern kitchen, it leaves little for any owner to do.
Ideally positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, 9 Tyronnell Close is just a few minutes walk from local shops, primary schools, bus and train service and the town centre as well as the Bridgewater Shopping Centre and the M11 Motorway to Dublin.
Sliding double doors from the kitchen lead to the large enclosed rear garden with a patio area and large grass area as well as garden shed.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended and are by appointment only.
- Entrance Hall
- 3.80m x 1.88m (12'6" x 6'2")
- Stair off, door to Living room.
- Living Room
- 4.29m x 3.28m (14'1" x 10'9")
- Bright living room with laminate flooring and feature fireplace with wooden surround and cast iron inset. Views to the front of the property. Tv point. Ceiling lights.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 6.26m x 4.36m (20'6" x 14'4")
- Large family kitchen/ dining room with modern custom built in white gloss units at floor and eye level and attractive wooden countertops and integrated appliances such as fridge freezer, oven and extractor included in the sale. Quality ceramic floor tiles. Large larder unit provides plenty of storage. Down lighters. Double door leads to rear garden.
- Guest W/C
- 1.57m x 1.27m (5'2" x 4'2")
- Bedroom 1
- 3.79m x 3.42m (12'5" x 11'3")
- Large master bedroom to the rear of the property overlooking the garden & comprises of laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.16m x 2.89m (10'4" x 9'6")
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes to the front of the property.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.02m x 2.89m (9'11" x 9'6")
- Front facing double bedroom with lamanite flooring.
- 2.73m x 1.68m (8'11" x 5'6")
- Suite comprises of corner shower with electric Triton shower fitted. Wc & whb. Fully tiled from floor to ceiling.
- Large private enclosed rear garden with side access to the front and plenty of space to extend or build a workshop etc. (Subject to normal planning) Patio area and garden shed and access from the kitchen / dining room. Off street parking to the front.
Energy Performance Indicator: 207.24
From Dublin travel south on M11 to Arklow, take 1st exit off the Arklow by-pass and proceed towards town, pass Templerainey Church and National school on the right and take the next right turn into Inbhear Mor Park. Keep right at the first junction, and then take the 1st Right turn into a Cul-de-sac and No. 9 Tyronnell Close is on your left. Look out for our sign!