19, Woodlands Drive, Arklow, Co Wicklow, Y14YK11
€225,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- A short walk to Schools, shops, supermarkets, commuter bus and train, bars, restaurants and most of Arklow towns' amenities.
- 3 Spacious bedrooms.
- Custom built kitchen.
- A well maintained home with lovely Sun room.
- Enclosed rear garden with side entrance.
- Off street parking.
- Feature fireplace with feature 9kw Cassette multi fuel stove and fitted wardrobes.
- Upvc. windows & doors, low maintenance exterior.
- Included in the sale:
- Carpets, curtains, blinds, oven, hob, extractor, light fittings, and barna shed.
- Natural gas central heating.
- Mains Water, Sewage and Electricity.
- Telephone, Broadband & Satellite are all available in the area.
Well located in a very popular residential area, 19 Woodlands Drive is just minutes walk from schools, shops, restaurants, public transport and Arklow Main Street.
Boasting 3 fine sized bedrooms, kitchen/ dining room, 2 bright and airy reception rooms including sun room and 3 baths, this property is in lovely decorative condition which will suit investors, owner-occupiers and first time buyers alike.
19 Woodlands Drive comes to the market with gas fired central heating and low maintenance rear garden.
Viewing is highly recommended and is by appointment only!
- Entrance Hall
- Bright and airy entrance hallway with tiled flooring. Doors to kitchen, living room and storage room. Telephone point.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 4.61m x 3.26m (15'1" x 10'8")
- Spacious kitchen come dining room with tiled flooring. Attractive oak units at floor and eye level with nice black countertops and includes double door oven with ceramic hob, extractor and fridge freezer. Large window looks out to the front of the property. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher.
- Living Room
- 4.88m x 3.96m (16'0" x 13')
- Door from hallway leads a large light filled living room with feature 9kw Cassette multi fuel stove. Lovely laminate wood flooring. Double doors leading to sunroom and rear garden. Tv point.
- Sun Room
- 4.34m x 3.67m (14'3" x 12'0")
- Bright sunroom provides additional space for relaxing with laminate flooring and high ceilings. Large velux window and double doors lead to rear garden.
- Storage Room
- 2.94m x 1.47m (9'8" x 4'10")
- Great additional storage space.
- Stairs leading to first floor
- Master Bedroom
- 4.01m x 3.95m (13'2" x 13')
- Large master bedroom to the rear of the property with wood flooring and triple fitted wardrobes. Telephone & tv points.
- 2.36m x 1.22m (7'9" x 4'0")
- Suite comprises wc, whb & free standing corner shower with electric Triton T90 shower fitted. Nice tiling to floor, splashback and around shower cubicle to ceiling.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.30m x 2.46m (14'1" x 8'1")
- Double bedroom to the front of the property with wooden flooring and fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.24m x 2.30m (10'8" x 7'7")
- Single bedroom, could also be used as an office with wood flooring to the front of the property.
- 2.61m x 1.73m (8'7" x 5'8")
- Family bathroom with tiled flooring and part tiled walls. Suite comprises w/c, wash hand basin and bath.
- The private low maintenance rear garden is landscaped with lovely tarmacked area and barna shed. Parking for two cars to the front driveway. Side gate to rear garden.
Energy Performance Indicator: 180.94
Eircode: Y14 YK11 Alternatively: From the Main Street in Arklow, proceed straight up through the roundabout, past the schools to the first major cross roads, turn right and Woodlands is the 3rd turn to the right.