1, Killegland Rise, Ashbourne, Co Meath, A84 AW20
€395,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Walled gardens, private garden to rear
- Large driveway with ample parking
- Cul-de-sac location
- Kellys Concrete built shed in rear garden (approx. 17x10)
- Walking distance Primary and Secondary Schools
- Walking distance bus stop and Ashbourne Town Centre
- Bathroom and En-Suite upgraded
- Tongue & groove flooring upstairs (covered)
- Mains services, OFCH
- External walls insulated 4 years ago
- Attic converted for storage
This lovely home is ready for immediate occupation and offers a would-be-purchaser generous accommodation, excellent storage both inside and out at a popular address where houses are much sought after. Location is key and this property will not disappoint, it has the benefit of an excellent location within the development as the local primary school is a mere two-minute walk, the local hub of shops, chemist, salon etc., is located close by and Ashbourne town centre is just a five minute walk.
Gardens are mature, beautifully maintained and very private. To the rear you will find a sun-drenched patio area and the large concrete storage shed can be put to many uses.
With off street parking, large driveway, proximity to all amenities both essential and recreational, No. 1 is just the right distance from the Hussle and Bustle of City life yet offers every convenience on the doorstep.
Early viewing of this charming family home is essential!
- Entrance Porch
- With tiled floor uPVC front door leading through to
- Entrance Hall
- Bright and spacious with PVC tiled floor (strip grouting)
- Guest WC
- With wc and whb
- Living Room
- Bright open room with views to the front garden, open feature fireplace and solid flooring underfoot
- Located off the main hallway, with laminate flooring, overlooking front garden
- Kitchen Dining Room
- Complete with fitted wall and floor units, peninsula island, oven, hob and extractor fan, plumbed for appliances, recessed lighting, PVC tiled floor (strip grouting), door to rear garden.
- With hot press, shelved with insulated tank and immersion
- Bedroom 1
- Located to the front of the property, a large double room with built in wardrobes, carpet underfoot (2 years old)
- With three-piece suite, Mira shower, vanity sink unit, fully tiled walls and floor, window for ventilation
- Bedroom 2
- A double room with built in wardrobes and laminate flooring underfoot
- Bedroom 3
- With built in wardrobes, laminate flooring underfoot
- Bedroom 4
- Also a double room with built in wardrobes, carpet underfoot
- Recently refurbished with three-piece suite, electric pump shower over bath with shower door, vanity sink unit with storage, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Second Floor
- Two rooms converted for storage, eaves storage, tongue and groove flooring, recessed lighting, timber paneling
- Included in Sale
- All carpets, curtains, blinds, light fittings, oven, hob and extractor fan included in sale.
Energy Performance Indicator: 249.33 kWh/m²/yr
From Dublin, turn left at the traffic lights at the bridge (note Aldi on your right). Turn left into the Garden City Development. Continue to T junction and turn left, property is located on your right hand side and is identified by Sherry FitzGerald Geraghty For Sale board. GPS: Lat: 53.505433 Long: -6.397444