30, Millbourne Avenue, Ashbourne, Co Meath, A84 K594
€320,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Sunny rear aspect
- Paved patio
- High end fitted kitchen
- Accommodation extending over three floors
- Laminate flooring to all bedrooms
- Outside tap
- Not directly overlooked to the rear
- Fresh clean interior
- Excellent storage throughout, fully insulated attic - roof plus side walls - extra 22 sqm floored storage space approx.
- Water pump
- Digital thermostat- can be control by Hive app over the phone.
- All radiators have thermostats to control temperature in each rooms.
- Mains services, GFCH, Solar panels, water softener - separate drinking tap, outside tap
The property boasts many quality features and extras, some of which include: An A3 energy rating, solar panels, high end gloss fitted kitchen, reconfigured living area which has been opened up to ensure excellent living space.
Attention to detail, excellent utilization of space and light filled rooms await you. There is no compromise in quality and finish ensuring the new owners here will have little to do but hang up their coat! Strong interest is expected for this turnkey home, early viewing is advised.
- Entrance Hall
- Bright and welcoming with coving, recessed lighting and laminate flooring.
- Living Room
- Located to the front of the property with feature fireplace (gas fire insert), coving and recessed lighting, bay window and laminate flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Stylish gloss wall and floor units, built in oven, hob and extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, water softener with water filter tap, partly tiled walls and laminate floor. Door to rear garden.
- Utility/Guest WC
- With wc, whb, plumbed for appliances, tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Large landing area with linen closet, laminate flooring underfoot.
- Bedroom 1
- Double room with built in wardrobes, laminate flooring.
- With three-piece suite, heated towel rail, vanity sink unit, shavers light, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- Double room with built in wardrobes and laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3
- With built in wardrobes, laminate flooring.
- With three piece-suite, vanity sink unit, floating storage units, shavers light, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Second Floor
- Landing with storage cupboard and hot press
- Bedroom 4
- Large open room with built in wardrobes, 2 walk in wardrobes for additional storage, Velux windows, laminate flooring
Energy Performance Indicator: 51.51 kWh/m²/yr
From Ashbourne, proceed out the Slane Road and turn left at the pedestrian lights turn left for Johnswood and Millbourne. Proceed to the end of the road and No. 30 is located on your right-hand side and is identified by a Sherry FitzGerald Geraghty For Sale Board. GPS. Lat: 53.512586 Long: -6.411654