55, Steeplechase Hill, Ratoath, Co Meath, A85 X095
€225,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Superbly maintained development, ample open green areas with abundant landscaping
- Well-kept entrance area and lobby area porcelain tiled floor and carpet stairs
- Floor to ceiling corner window with south west facing orientation
- 2 Double bedrooms with main en-suite
- Ample parking,
- GFCH, Intercom, Mains Services
- Located within close proximity to local Bus Stop, Church, Post Office, Theatre, Supermarket etc.
- Excellent bus service to the capital
- Easy access Park & Ride facility at Clonee/Dunboyne
- Short drive to Tayto Park Theme Park
- Close to all major road networks - M2, M3, M50 Interchange
- Shopping at Ashbourne, Blanchardstown Retail Park etc
Situated literally within a stone's throw of all the amenities Ratoath has to offer, this apartment is ideal for owner occupiers looking for a select location, those trading down or investors.
The accommodation comprises a spacious entrance hallway providing ample storage, off which all other rooms radiate. The large living/dining room provides excellent space for entertaining. There are two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and main en-suite. The property further benefits from a sunny south/west facing orientation with views of the surrounding beautifully landscaped grounds.
- Entrance Lobby
- Tiled entrance lobby, Intercom at entrance door, (Post boxes in central outside area)Carpet stairs to First Floor area and carpet area at front door
- Entrance Hall
- Timber flooring, Intercom Storage closet
- Airing Cupboard
- Insulated tank, deep shelving
- Kitchen Dining Room Sitting Room
- Open plan light filled area, hardwood flooring with stunning large ceiling to floor corner window. Kitchen area with fitted wall and floor units, integrated appliances and extractor fan. Gas fired boiler - heats water also.
- Balcony Area
- Lovely and private; not overlooked and enjoying South/West facing orientation
- Master Bedroom
- A double room with hardwood flooring and built in wardrobes
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Tiled shower, tile floor and extractor fan fitted
- Bedroom 2
- This double bedroom also has hardwood flooring and built in wardrobes
- Tiled floor, tiled at bath and sink, extractor fan fitted
- Maintenance Fees
- Approx. €1,724.76 annually
- Included in Sale
- All carpets, curtains, blinds, light fittings, integrated appliances included in sale. As agreed in addition to contents the small two seater sofa in living area, TV unit in living area and small electic heater are also included in sale.
Energy Performance Indicator: 154.65 (kWh/m2/yr)
From Fairyhouse Road, proceed into Ratoath village and turn left at the "T" junction - SuperValu Supermarket on your left. Proceed to the round-about and turn right into Steeplechase Hill. On entering the development turn left at T junction, follow the road to the apartments and 55 is accessed at the main entrance door the right hand side of the building. GPS Co-Ordinates: Lat: 53.509963 Long: -6.47275