3, Sycamore Drive, Archerstown Wood, Ashbourne, Co Meath, A84 FC92
€370,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Spacious accommodation measuring 125m2
- Custom crafted kitchen
- Bespoke cabinetry throughout
- Landscaped rear garden
- Quality flooring throughoutOff street parking for 2 cars
- Cobble lock driveway
- Very private to rear
- Not overlooked to the front
- Superbly positioned in development
- Maintenance free exterior
- Gas fired central heating
- Located to front of development
- Walking distance Ashbourne town center, local schools, bus service etc
At No. 3 you will find excellent living space with a large sitting room, double doors opening through to a bright kitchen / dining room and to what must be the feature selling point of this family home the stunning kitchen. As they say the kitchen is the heart of the home and this will not fail to impress, craftsmanship at its finest.
Upstairs you will find four generous bedrooms, three of which are double. The fourth bedroom is currently fitted out as the dressing room and the owners are happy to re-configure to the original if you so wish!
Outside, the front aspect overlooks an open green and the large cobble lock driveway allows ample parking. The rear garden is stunning, beautifully paved and landscaped, immaculately tended… a lovely space to sit in!
This home speaks for itself, a solid property in a much sought after development, popular for its proximity to the Town Centre. An opportunity not to be missed - early viewing advised!
- Entrance Hall
- Bright and spacious and instantly the decor sets the tone for what is to come! Glass panelled front door ensures good natural light, fitted under stairs storage cupboards, radiator cover and porcelain tiled floor underfoot.
- Guest WC
- With tiled splash back, window for ventilation, porcelain tiled floor
- Living Room
- Spacious room with wall mounted media unit, built in media speakers, carpet underfoot and double doors to:
- Kitchen Dining Room
- Kitchen area complete with solid fitted kitchen to include stylish large island affording ample seating, Caple 5 ring range, extractor fan, Teka built in microwave, integrated dishwasher, water softener, built in bin and waste recycling, quartz worktops, recessed lighting, sound system speakers fitted, radiator cover, porcelain tiled floor. Built in pantry unit housing gas boiler and washing machine.
- With access to attic via attic stairs, attic partly floored with light, hotpress with insulated tank and dual immersion
- Bedroom 1
- Large bright room located to the front of the property, two windows ensuring excellent natural light, laminate flooring underfoot
- With three-piece suite, waterfall shower head, heated towel rail, partly tiled walls and tiled floor
- Bedroom 4
- Located to the front of property and adjacent to bedroom 1, interconnecting and currently occupied as walk in dressing room off main bedroom, complete with fitted wall to floor units, laminate flooring. Option to reverse and replace wall.
- Bedroom 2
- A double room located to the rear, two windows affording excellent natural light, built in wardrobes, laminate flooring underfoot.
- Bedroom 3
- Also a double room, laminate flooring underfoot.
- Stylish and modern, with three-piece suite, Triton T90z electric shower, shower door, heated towel rail, partly tiled walls and tiled floor
- Included in Sale
- All carpets, curtains, blinds, light fittings, integrated microwave, integrated dishwasher, garden shed included in sale.
Energy Performance Indicator: 116.3 (kWh/m2/yr)
From Dublin, proceed into Ashbourne and turn right at the Ashbourne House Hotel. Take the 1st left (note Cork's Restaurant on the corner). Take the 1st right and proceed into the Archerstown Wood development. No 3 is on your left-hand side - see Sherry FitzGerald Geraghty for sale board. GPS Lat: 53.512247 Long: -6.387829