The Grange, Kilbride, Co Meath, D15AP20
€435,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Short distance Kilbride Village and School
- Easy access M50, M2, M3, park and ride facility at Dunboyne/Clonee
- Generous rooms
- Hardwood flooring, stylish tiling
- Detached Garage, glass house, storage shed/summer house
- Tarmac driveway and large parking area
- Double entrance gates
- Floors and Attic space re-insulated - attic space floored for extra storage
- Mains Water, (well on site and not in use), outside tap, Dual CH (Oil fired boiler and back boiler) - drainage by septic tank (system upgraded)
The residence is nicely set back from the road, was constructed late 70's and received a makeover approx. 9 years ago with the assistance of a famous TV architect, creating a light filled interior and many interesting features. The accommodation is generous in size, combining space both inside and out where expansion is possible and the garage to the side gets one thinking about extending. The grounds are well tended and boast mature tree and hedge lined boundaries which provide privacy.
Kilbride village is a short drive where local conveniences are to be had; church, public house, state of the art school, (Scoil Bhride) convenience store and filling station and major towns of Blanchardstown, Ashbourne, Swords and Dublin are easily accessed via an excellent road network system.
This excellent family home is just the right distance from the hassle of city life and offers country living at a much sought after address.
- Reception Hall
- A double glazed entrance door opens into the reception hall where the first of the features are to be had - curved wall and hardwood flooring...
- Kitchen Dining Room
- Double doors from the hall open into this area, note the floor length window, the high gloss storage cupboards - appliances are integrated, the French doors to the garden, the centre island with hardwood worktop (gas hob) and recessed lighting.
- Airing Cupboard
- Double doors were installed for convenience, tank is insulated and shelving in place
- ...a great addition to any cooks kitchen! hardwood flooring under foot
- Utility Room
- High gloss cupboards, tiled floor, rear exit. The oil burner is housed here - "Fire Bird"
- Sitting Room
- This area is open plan to the kitchen and dining area, features a "shadow gap" and Hardwood flooring. A cast iron stove is the focal point and the large windows provides excellent light and frames different views of the garden
- Fully tiled, separate shower, extractor fan installed, large wall mirror and window for natural light and ventilation
- Master Bedroom
- Hardwood floor, sliding mirror door wardrobes with drawer section, side window
- Dressing Area
- French doors to garden
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Large shower base, fully tiled, large mirror, window for natural light and ventilation
- Bedroom 2
- This double bedroom has hardwood flooring
- Bedroom 3
- Another double bedroom with hardwood flooring, this bedroom is positioned at the rear of the residence
- Detached GarageStorage Shed/Summer HouseGlass HouseRaised Pond areaConcrete base - patio areaTarmac driveway and parking areauPVC facia and soffit, outdoor tapDouble entrance gates
- Included in Sale
- Carpets, curtains, blinds. light fixtures & fittings, oven, hob, extractor fan, integrated appliances
Energy Performance Indicator: 176.59kWh/m2/yr
From Kilbride village with the church on your right, proceed along the Ratoath/Kilbride Road; the residence is located on your right hand side- see Sherry FitzGerald Geraghty for sale board. GPS mapping co-ordinates - Lat: 53.471585 | Long: -6.42128