Woodville, Weston, Naul, Co Dublin, K32 FW32
€650,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Stunning Views
- Mature well maintained gardens and grounds
- Stud rail fencing
- Integrated Garage with electric roller shutter door
- 2 En-Suite Shower Rooms to ground floor
- Quality flooring and tiling throughout
- Dual Fuel Heating, Aga Oil Cooker
- Mains Water, Outside Tap,
- Fully Alarmed, Electric Gates
- Ample parking
- Recently upgraded deck area
- Newly renovated bathroom to first floor
- Outdoor sensor lighting
- Detached garage/workshop with electric laid on (measures 8.2m x 5.1m approx.)
The residence is set amidst 0.439 ha/ 1.086 acres of beautiful lawns and mature grounds that have been meticulously maintained over the years and now benefits from a recently replaced deck area enveloping the rear of the property.
The residence was constructed in 1996 and much thought and planning went into the layout of the rooms with features that make the difference. You will note the gallery landing, open plan kitchen living dining area and sunroom which all open out to the sun-drenched deck area... perfect for entertaining!
Two of the bedrooms are en-suite; a welcome addition for guests or teenagers needing their own space! The design makes a refreshing change, integrated garage offers the new owner the option to convert this space to suit a granny flat or home office subject to the necessary planning consent.
This quite exceptional residence combines space both inside and out and has an abundance of even further potential, all at a fashionable address that is rural yet not isolated... just the right distance from the hassles of City life!
This hidden gem is a must see...
- Entrance Hall
- Bright, open and welcoming and a little taste of what is yet to come... a spacious entrance hall with double height ceiling space and gallery landing, recessed lighting and coving, built in storage unit, tiled floor underfoot.
- Sitting Room
- Large bright room with fitted wood burning stove, coving and recessed lighting, solid timber flooring, french double doors to deck area.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- A beautiful open plan room with fitted kitchen, Stanley oil fired cooker, island with ceramic induction hob, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, recessed lighting, tiled floor, double doors to rear garden and deck area.
- Living Room Area
- Spacious room with wood burning stove, tiled insert and over mantel, double doors to rear garden and deck area, recessed lighting, coving and tiled flooring underfoot.
- Family Room
- Open plan to kitchen/dining area, feature fireplace (electric fire fitted original flu still in place), bay window, double doors to garden, tiled floor underfoot.
- Dining Room / Bedroom 1
- Currently in use as a Dining Room with feature fireplace, coving, recessed lighting, laminate flooring, doors to deck area.
- With three-piece suite, corner bath, window for ventilation, partly tiled walls and carpet underfoot.
- Bedroom 2
- Double room with built in sliding wardrobes, carpet underfoot
- With three-piece suite, partly tiled walls, tiled floor and window for ventilation.
- Bedroom 3
- Double room with carpet underfoot
- Guest WC
- With wc and whb
- Utility Room
- Generous in size with built in wall and floor units, stainless steel sink, plumbed for appliances, recessed lighting, linoleum flooring, intercom, two access doors to rear.
- First Floor
- Landing with bay window affording excellent views and natural light, Velux window, recessed lighting, walk in hotpress with insulated tank and dual immersion, cream carpet underfoot.
- Bedroom 4
- Dual aspect room with bay windows, built in wardrobes, recessed lighting, carpet underfoot.
- Bedroom 5
- With Velux windows, eaves storage, recessed lighting, carpet underfoot.
- Recently refurbished to a high standard, stand alone bath, double sized shower, wc and whb, bay window, recessed lighting, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Included in Sale
- All carpets, curtains, blinds, light fittings, built in appliances included in sale.
Energy Performance Indicator: 171.68 kWh/m²/yr
From Naul village travel on Main Street (R108). Proceed through the village and turn left taking the R122 (St Margarets / Oldtown / Garristown) see Clann Mhuire on your left-hand side. Travel for 1.8km and the property is located on your left-hand side (Identified by Sherry FitzGerald Geraghty For Sale board) GPS Lat: 53.577024 Long: -6.311554