20, & 20A Brookville, Hunters Lane, Ashbourne, Co Meath, A84 A500
€345,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- South facing rear garden - walled in
- Occupying end position in development
- Settled, mature, sought after development
- Walking distance schools, town centre, bus stops
- Double glazed windows
- Fireplaces in sitting room and dining area
- Generous rooms
- Cul-de-sac location
- Mains services, OFCH, Electric heating in 20A
Suit Investor / Cash purchaser.
Sherry FitzGerald Geraghty offer 20 and 20a Brookville to the Spring market, a 3 bedroom bungalow with a detached building on the site, occupying a corner position in this very popular settled development, walking distance of Ashbourne town centre, schools, a number of bus stops, church, excellent shops, restaurants and all amenities.
The Brookville development is a very settled, mature development and is most popular with families and very sought after by those wishing to downsize.
Rear garden is South facing and walled in.
Note to intending purchasers:
The residence is being sold "as is" with tenants in both dwellings.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front doorLinen closet / storageAiring Cupboard - Insulated tankAccess to attic space
- Sitting Room
- Fireplace / open fire
- Kitchen Dining Room
- The kitchen area is fitted with base and eye level cupboards, the dining area has a marble fireplace with back boiler, a double glazed side door allows for access to the side of the house
- The bathroom is fully tiled, Mira shower over bath, window for natural light and ventilation
- Having built in wardrobes, sink unit with storage overhead and underneath
- Bedroom 2
- Double bedroom
- Bedroom 3
- This double bedroom also has built in wardrobes and is positioned at the front of the residence
- Oil fired boiler / storage - Oil tankTimber side gatesPatio areaOutdoor tapWalled in garden
- This building is separate from the main residence and comprises a 1 bedroom self-contained unit incorporating kitchen/dining/living space and shower roomHeating is Electric. NOTE: No planning permission exists for the construction of this buildingBER: G - BER No: 113718423
Energy Performance Indicator: 297.32kWh/m2/yr
From Dublin, proceed into Ashbourne and turn right at the traffic lights at the Ashbourne House Hotel. Turn left at Cork's restaurant. Turn left into Brookville. At the "T" junction turn right and No 20 &20A are positioned on your right hand side. See Sherry FitzGerald Geraghty for sale board. Eircode: A84 A500