2, Ardrew Heights, Dun Brinn, Athy, Co. Kildare, R14 E86F
€165,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Gas heating.
- Double glazing throughout.
- Landscaped gardens.
This property is in excellent condition throughout and boasts many features including - modern kitchen and interior, wooden floors throughout the property, fully tiled and bright kitchen and bathrooms. Master bedroom ensuite. It benefits from a garage conversion which adds an additional downstairs room for use as a bedroom / office / dining area.
The front and rear gardens are meticulously landscaped with decking area and garden shed. The rear garden is exceptionally larger due to the extra space provided for the side extension. This property has been tastefully decorated by its present owner and is in walk-in condition.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- 2.36m x 1.89m (7'9" x 6'2")
- Wooden floor, stairs & telephone point
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 5.37m x 3.11m (17'7" x 10'2")
- Fitted wall and floor kitchen units, floor and wall tiles
- Utility Room
- 2.49m x 1.55m (8'2" x 5'1")
- Floor tiles and fitted utility / kitchen units
- Living Room
- 5.16m x 4.29m (16'11" x 14'1")
- Feature fireplace, wooden floor, feature wallpaper. Double french doors leading to rear garden
- Side Extension
- 4.62m x 2.60m (15'2" x 8'6")
- Modern wooden floors, bright and spacious
- Bedroom 1
- 4.60m x 3.85m (15'1" x 12'8")
- Double fitted wardrobes, laminate wood flooring with feature wallpaper and ensuite.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.70m x 2.94m (12'2" x 9'8")
- Laminate wood flooring. Fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.77m x 2.50m (9'1" x 8'2")
- Laminate wood flooring & fitted wardrobe.
- 2.94m x 1.70m (9'8" x 5'7")
- Toilet. Sink & bath with over head shower. Tiled floor & wall tiles. Hotpress.
Energy Performance Indicator: 183.82 kWh/m2/yr
From Athy continue out the Kilkenny Road. After Tegral factory take left at the traffic lights. Continue up this road and Dun Brinn estate is on the left hand side. In the estate take the 4th right turn and the property is the second on the right.