Bray Upper, Ardreigh, Athy, Co Kildare, R14 HV25
€275,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Oil fired central heating
- Septic tank
- Well water supply
- Tarmac drive
- Double glazing throughout
- Concrete footpath & patio area.
- C. 1 acre
- Freshly repainted both internally & externally
- Wall insulation upgraded
The property is located on the corner of the Castledermot Road and the Ardreigh Road and is situated approx. 6kms from Kilkea Castle Hotel and Golf Resort, 3kms from Athy town and approx. 8kms from the M9 Motorway.
This unique home has a beautiful traditional; feel to it with high ceiling and wooden beams in the open plan kitchen/dining area, separate living area with feature fireplace and is beautifully finished with a stone front which faces onto the Castledermot Road.
The bright and spacious living accommodation layout comprises of an entrance hallway with access to the open plan kitchen/dining area, to the right of the entrance hallway is the separate living room with feature fireplace, also on ground floor living is a large double bedroom, shower room and bedroom with double doors to the patio area. On first floor lies a bright landing, bathroom and two large double bedrooms.
- Bedroom 3
- 5.84m x 3.11m (19'2" x 10'2")
- Laminate wooden Floor. Light fitting. Curtain pole. Velux window.
- 3.30m x 1.74m (10'10" x 5'9")
- Laminate wooden floor. Velux window.
- 2.20m x 1.74m (7'3" x 5'9")
- Ceramic floor & wall tiles. Sink, toilet & bath. Triton shower, shower screen. Velux window. Radiator. Recessed lights.
- Bedroom 4
- 6.48m x 2.93m (21'3" x 9'7")
- Laminate wooden floor. Light fitting. Trap door to attic. Velux window.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.94m x 2.89m (9'8" x 9'6")
- Laminate wooden floor. Light fitting. Double doors to outside area.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.70m x 3.40m (15'5" x 11'2")
- Laminate wooden floor. Light fitting.
- Shower Room
- 2.01m x 1.87m (6'7" x 6'2")
- Triton T90si shower. Shower tray & door. Toilet & sink. Light fitting. Mirror unit.
- Sitting Room
- 4.21m x 3.73m (13'10" x 12'3")
- Laminate wooden floor. Open fireplace with marble hearth and wooden surround. Velux window. Recessed lights. Blinds.
- 3.74m x 3.05m (12'3" x 10'0")
- Ceramic tiled floor. Fitted kitchen worktops. Belfast sink. Recessed lights.
- Dining Area
- 5.04m x 3.34m (16'6" x 10'11")
- Laminate wooden floor. Wooden beams. Velux window. Curtains poles. Double doors to patio area.
- 1.83m x 0.91m (6'0" x 3')
- Water cylinder.
Energy Performance Indicator: 254.29 kWh/m²/yr
From Athy, proceed out the Dublin Road. At the Par Clinic take right turn for Castledermot. Proceed out this road for approx. 1.5kms and the property is located on the right hand side.