19, Coney Drive, Coneyboro, Athy, Co. Kildare,
€179,950 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Gas fired central heating.
- Walking distance to Athy Train Station and all town amenities.
- Off street car parking.
- Desired location.
- Immaculate condition throughout.
The property has been refurbished to a very high standard and requires no further outlay.
The bright and spacious living accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, sitting room, guest W.C., storage press, kitchen / dining area, utility area, three bedrooms with master en-suite and main bathroom.
The property benefits from a gas fired central heating, off-street car parking and side access to a beautifully maintained rear garden.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing.
- Entrance Hall
- 6.50m x 1.90m (21'4" x 6'3")
- Laminate wood flooring. Carpet to stairs. Light fitting.
- Guest W.C.
- 1.80m x 1.50m (5'11" x 4'11")
- Laminate wood flooring. Sink. Toilet. Mirror. Tiled splash back.
- Living Room
- 3.60m x 2.80m (11'10" x 9'2")
- Feature fireplace with marble hearth. Light fitting. Blinds. Coving to ceiling.
- Kitchen / Dining Area
- 5.80m x 2.70m (19'0" x 8'10")
- Quality fitted kitchen and worktops. Fridge freezer. Oven. Hob. Light fitting. Curtain pole. Curtains. Free standing island unit. Cermaic floor tiles.
- Utility Area
- 1.90m x 1.30m (6'3" x 4'3")
- Work top & fitted eye level units. Washing machine. Cermaic floor tiles.
- Main Bedroom
- 4.80m x 3.30m (15'9" x 10'10")
- Laminate wood flooring. Curtain poles, 4 curtains, fitted wardrobes. Light fittings.
- 2.20m x 1.80m (7'3" x 5'11")
- Ceramic floor and wall tiles. Shower tray and shower doors. Sink. Toilet. Mirror. Toilet roll holder. Soap holder. Glass shelf.
- 2.10m x 1.80m (6'11" x 5'11")
- Ceramic floor tiles. Bath tub. Toilet. Sink. Glass shelf. Towel rail.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.50m x 2.90m (14'9" x 9'6")
- Fitted wardrobes. Laminate wood flooring. Mirror. Blinds. Light fitting.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.40m x 2.40m (11'2" x 7'10")
- Laminate wood flooring. Blinds. Light fitting.
Energy Performance Indicator: 184.4 kWh/m²/yr
From the centre of Athy town centre proceed out the Carlow Road, take the left into Coneyboro estate via the two red brick pillars. At the roundabout take the first exit - the property is located on the right hand side.