Clonpierce, Ballylynan, Via Athy, Co. Kildare, R14 HV09
€285,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Well water with water softener.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Granite window sills.
- Paddock to the rear of the property.
- Outdoor tap.
- Double glazing.
- Architectural design.
In a popular townsland between Ballylynan and Athy and only 2km from the N80, it is accessed along a gravel driveway leading to generous parking to front & side, lawns surrounding and a large workshop with provision for stables.
It must be viewed to be appreciated.
- Entrance Hallway
- 7.34m x 1.41m (24'1" x 4'8")
- Teak doorway. Wooden blinds. Pine floor & stairwell. Sunken mat. Alarm point. Part pine ceiling with recessed lights and bracket light.
- Dining Room
- 5.40m x 3.88m (17'9" x 12'9")
- Laminated wood flooring. Ornate coving & centre rose.
- Bed 1 (Downstairs)
- 3.63m x 3.03m (11'11" x 9'11")
- Pine flooring. Curtains. Poles & blinds.
- Shower Room
- 3.21m x 1.86m (10'6" x 6'1")
- Toilet. Vanity sink unit. Cubicle shower. Heated towel rail. Wall light mirror. Tiled floor. Curtains & pole.
- Living Room
- 4.34m x 4.11m (14'3" x 13'6")
- Laminate wood flooring. Ornate coving & centre rose. Feature wrought iron fireplace. Curtains, poles & blind.
- 4.85m x 4.45m (15'11" x 14'7")
- Fitted floor & wall units. Breakfast counter. Integrated appliances to include 5 ring electric double oven. Pine ceiling. Recessed lights. Tiled floor.
- Utility Room
- 2.48m x 2.38m (8'2" x 7'10")
- Fitted floor & wall units. Plumbing. Tiled floor. Walk in airing press. Door to side.
- Hot Press
- 2.45m x 1.37m (8'0" x 4'6")
- Fully shelved.
- 3.98 1.54
- Carpeted. Storage presses off. Velux window. Recessed lights. Attic access.
- 4.26m x 2.03m (14' x 6'8")
- Toilet. Vanity sink unit. Cubicle shower. Bath. Wooden floor. Tiled walls. Velux windows.
- Bed 2
- 5.06m x 3.21m (16'7" x 10'6")
- Carpeted. Built in wardrobe & dressing table.
- Bed 3 (Main Bedroom)
- 4.37m x 4.02m (14'4" x 13'2")
- Carpeted. Curtains & pole. Double walk-in wardrobe. Centre fan light.
- Detached Workshop
- 9.31m x 7.81m (30'7" x 25'7")
- Concrete floor.
Energy Performance Indicator: 219.59 kWh/m²/yr
From Athy proceed out the Carlow Road for 6kms, take a right over the Canal, sign posted for Tankardstown. Proceed straight through the next three crossroads, after the 3rd crossroads it is the 2nd house on the left.