84, Corran Ard, Athy, Co. Kildare, R14 VW28
€169,950 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built in under stairs storage and built in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Recently upgraded modern heating control system
- Quality wooden flooring and tiling throughout the ground floor
- Stairs landing and first floor fully carpeted
- Stira stairs to attic
- Professionally designed and built patio / brick wall feature in garden
- Built in external front lighting system
- Off-street car parking
The living space comprises of entrance hallway, living room, open plan kitchen/dining area, guest w.c., two double bedrooms (with master ensuite) one single room and main bathroom.
The property benefits from many extras such as:
-Built in under stairs storage and built in wardrobes in
-Recently upgraded modern heating control system
-Quality wooden flooring and tiling throughout the
-Stairs landing and first floor fully carpeted
-Stira stairs to attic
-Professionally designed and built patio / brick wall
feature in garden
-Built in external front lighting system
The property benefits from off-street car parking
Viewing is highly recommended and by appointment only.
- Entrance Hall
- 5.00m x 1.90m (16'5" x 6'3")
- Solid wood floors. Pine wood skirting & architraves. Blinds. Built in under stair storage.
- Living Room
- 5.00m x 3.50m (16'5" x 11'6")
- Solid wood flooring. Blinds & Curtains. Bay window.
- Kitchen / Diner
- 6.90m x 5.50m (22'8" x 18'1")
- Built in kitchen. Wooden flooring & tiled kitchen.
- Guest W.C.
- 1.70m x 1.20m (5'7" x 3'11")
- Landing & Stairs
- Master Bedroom
- 3.70m x 3.50m (12'2" x 11'6")
- Carpeted. Built in wardrobes. Blinds & curtains.
- 1.9 1.43
- Tiled electric shower.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.70m x 3.00m (12'2" x 9'10")
- Carpeted. Blinds & curtains. Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.70m x 2.40m (8'10" x 7'10")
- Carpeted. Blinds & curtains. Built in storage over stairs.
- Main Bathroom
- 1.80m x 1.80m (5'11" x 5'11")
- Lino. Shower & bath.
Energy Performance Indicator: 155.84 kWh/m²/yr
From Athy town centre proceed out the Kilkenny Road. After the second filling station take the second left into Corran Ard. The property is located on the left side of the second-last cul-de-sac. A for sale sign will mark the property.