5, Moneen View, Athy, Co Kildare, R14 XA52
€158,500 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Large rear garden.
- Gas heating.
- Freshly painted & carpeted.
- Wooden garden shed.
This three-bedroom demi-detached house comes to the market in excellent condition throughout with ample parking and is presented in walk in condition.
The property has recently been fully decorated and professionally painted with new carpets and flooring giving the interior a new bright modern appearance.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac it boasts ample parking, well maintained gardens to front and rear and a bright and freshly painted interior.
Viewing is highly recommended and by appointment only.
- 4.94m x 1.90m (16'2" x 6'3")
- Wood effect tiled floors. Centre light.
- 4.96m x 3.00m (16'3" x 9'10")
- Tiled. Fitted kitchen. Bay window. 2 x bar spotlights. Additional fitted presses.
- Living Room
- 5.00m x 3.06m (16'5" x 10'0")
- Wood effect tiled floors. Centre light. Marble fireplace with built in stove. Patio doors to back garden.
- Under Stairs Storage Room
- 3.00m x 1.00m (9'10" x 3'3")
- 1.08m x 0.90m (3'7" x 2'11")
- Toilet. Sink. Wooden effect tiled floor. Fully tiled around.
- Landing & Stairs
- 3.14m x 1.18m (10'4" x 3'10")
- New carpets.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.92m x 3.34m (12'10" x 10'11")
- New carpet. Fitted wardrobe. Freshly painted.
- 1.86m x 1.78m (6'1" x 5'10")
- Tiled. Shower. W.C. Sink.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.32m x 2.90m (10'11" x 9'6")
- New carpet. Freshly painted. Centre Light.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.31m x 2.07m (10'10" x 6'9")
- New carpet. Freshly painted. Centre light.
- Main Bathroom
- 1.81m x 1.80m (5'11" x 5'11")
- Tiled. W.C. Sink. Bath. Freshly painted. Centre light.
Energy Performance Indicator: 175.97 kWh/m²/yr
From Athy drive out the Kildare Road. Rheban Manor is the first turn on the left after traffic lights. The property is located in a cul-de-sac at the rear of Rheban Manor.