Park Hill,, Ballyadams,, Ballylynan,, Co. Laois, R14 PC44
€290,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Spacious Attic Conversion.
- Rural Location.
- Large Site.
- Mature Gardens.
This property is finished to a very high standard and boasts spacious and bright living accommodation with double glazed windows and doors, beautiful ceiling coving and oil fired central heating.
This property is deceptively large as the attic space is professionally designed and transformed to incorporate a large living area, two additional bedrooms / office space with its own upstairs bathroom.
The property is being sold on its own large, matured and private site with stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
It would suit those ready to move in as is or ideally a family looking to put their own stamp on their new home.
Externally, the property is situated on a beautiful .75 acre site with ample garden space to the front and the rear.
It comes to the market with a quality shed and a storage container and the site is surrounded by quality fencing and beech hedging with kerbed driveway and electric gates.
Viewing is highly recommended and by appointment only.
- 4.50m x 1.80m (14'9" x 5'11")
- Tiled throughout. Traditional pendant.
- 9.30m x 1.00m (30'6" x 3'3")
- Fully tiled. 2 x pendants.
- Kitchen / Dining
- 7.30m x 3.30m (23'11" x 10'10")
- Tiled. Fitted kitchen. Island. Venetian blinds & net curtains. French patio doors. Extractor. Fitted cooker & hob. 2 x pendants.
- 3.36m x 1.80m (11'0" x 5'11")
- Fitted units / worktop. Back door. Emersion tank. Fridge freezer. Centre light.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.34m x 2.61m (10'11" x 8'7")
- Wooden floors. Venetian blinds. Curtains. Centre light. Fitted presses.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.34m x 2.64m (10'11" x 8'8")
- Wooden floors. Venetian blinds. Curtains. Centre light.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.00m x 3.34m (13'1" x 10'11")
- Wooden floors. Venetian blinds. Curtains. Centre light. Wall paper on one wall.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.23m x 3.90m (13'11" x 12'10")
- Wooden floors. Venetian blinds. Curtains. Bay window. En-suite no finished.
- Downstairs Bathroom
- 3.30m x 2.42m (10'10" x 7'11")
- Fully tiled. Bath. Electric shower. Sink. W.C.
- Upstairs Attic Conversion
- Living Area
- 6.55m x 5.20m (21'6" x 17'1")
- Carpeted. 2 x Velux windows. Centre lights x 2.
- Storage Area
- 2.30m x 2.10m (7'7" x 6'11")
- Main Upstairs Bedroom
- 5.22m x 3.63m (17'2" x 11'11")
- Wooden floors. Velux window. End window. Curtains. Centre light fitting.
- 3.23m x 2.25m (10'7" x 7'5")
- Wooden floors. 1 x Velux window. Bath. Sink. W.C.
- 5.62m x 1.64m (18'5" x 5'5")
- Carpeted. Spot lights.
Energy Performance Indicator: 259.09 kWh/m²/yr
From Athy travel out the Kilkenny road for approximately 4km. Turn right onto the Rahin Road and continue for approximately 3km keeping right at the V junction. Turn right at the T junction and the property is the fourth house on the left.