6, St Dominic's Park, Athy, Co. Kildare, R14 TY79
€145,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazing throughout.
- Rear lane access.
- Ideal location.
- No further outlay required.
Located just off Woodstock Street in a quiet, mature residential estate this property is situated within walking distance to all town amenities.
No. 6 offers front and rear gardens with rear lane access, double glazing windows and doors throughout and gas fired central heating.
The living accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, bathroom, living room, kitchen / dining area, three bedrooms and shower room.
Contact us now to arrange an appointment to view.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 4.78m x 4.65m (15'8" x 15'3")
- Ceramic floor tiles. Hob. Candy oven. Indesit extractor fan. Fitted kitchen & worktops.
- Living Room
- 4.61m x 2.83m (15'1" x 9'3")
- Laminate wood floor. Curtain pole. Light fitting. Feature fireplace.
- 2.34m x 1.47m (7'8" x 4'10")
- Bath tub. Shower screen. Toilet. Sink. Vinyl flooring.
- Entrance Hall
- 2.15m x 1.80m (7'1" x 5'11")
- Laminate wood flooring. Carpet to stairs.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.21m x 2.20m (10'6" x 7'3")
- Carpet. Light fitting. Curtain pole.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.12m x 2.92m (13'6" x 9'7")
- Carpet. Hotpress. Curtain pole.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.26m x 2.75m (10'8" x 9'0")
- Shower Room
- 1.89m x 1.41m (6'2" x 4'8")
- Vinyl flooring. Wall tiles. Triton T 80 Shower. Shower doors. Toilet. Sink.
Energy Performance Indicator: 267.81 kWh/m²/yr
From the centre of Athy proceed towards the Stradbally Road/Woodstock Street. Proceed up Woodstock Street and take 2nd left into St Dominic's Park. The property will be located on the right hand side.