12, Ardrew Fields, Dun Brinn, Athy, Co Kildare, R14 DC84
€152,500 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Gas fired central heating
- Garden sheds
- Well maintained throughout
No.12 comes to the market in excellent condition throughout and benefits from off-street car parking, well maintained front and rear gardens, gas fired central heating and garden sheds included in the sale.
The living accommodation (approx. 100sq.m) comprises of the following: entrance hallway, kitchen/dining area, utility room, guest w.c., living room with open fireplace and double doors to rear garden, three bedrooms with master en-suite and main bathroom.
Contact us to arrange a viewing by appointment
- Entrance Hall
- 5.60m x 1.85m (18'4" x 6'1")
- Laminate wood flooring. Carpet to stairs.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 3.80m x 3.10m (12'6" x 10'2")
- Ceramic floor tiles. Fitted kitchen and worktops. Fridge/freezer. Oven and hob. Blinds to windows.
- Living Room
- 5.10m x 3.90m (16'9" x 12'10")
- Laminate wood flooring. Blinds to window. Curtains. Cast iron natural fireplace.
- Guest W.C.
- 2.00m x 1.00m (6'7" x 3'3")
- Ceramic floor tiles. Towel rail. W.C. sink.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.50m x 3.00m (14'9" x 9'10")
- Laminate wood flooring. Fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.10m x 2.50m (10'2" x 8'2")
- Laminate wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.70m x 2.40m (8'10" x 7'10")
- Laminate wood flooring. Fitted wardrobes.
- 3.00m x 1.00m (9'10" x 3'3")
- Ceramic floor and wall tiles. W.C. Sink. Shower.
- Main Bathroom
- 2.90m x 1.70m (9'6" x 5'7")
- Ceramic floor and wall tiles. Hot-press. W.C. Sink. Bath tub.
- Utility Room
- 3.80m x 1.60m (12'6" x 5'3")
- Vinyl flooring. Washing machine. Gas boiler.
Energy Performance Indicator: 234.2 kWh/m²/yr
From the centre of Athy proceed out the Kilkenny road. At the first set of traffic lights take a left. Dun Brinn is located up this road on the left hand side. Within the estate follow the signs for Ardrew Fields.