24, Beechwood Close, Bagenalstown, Co Carlow, R21YT98
€255,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Immaculate condition throughout
- Back boiler on stove
- Water softener
- Fully alarmed
- Low maintenance garden
- Tastefully decorated
- Concrete garden shed
- Side access
- Ideal location
New modern fitted kitchen, fully tiled bathroom and en-suite. Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms and wooden flooring throughout. Added benefit of back boiler on stove in the sitting room.
Located in the heart of the town the property is within walking distance of all local amenities with schools conveniently adjacent .
Low maintenance garden with concrete shed, side access and drive way parking.
Viewings are highly recommended by strict appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Mc Dermott.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.76m x 1.16m (15'7" x 3'10")
- House alarm. Wooden flooring. Light fitting. Part wood and carpeted stairwell.
- Living Room
- 5.23m x 3.78m (17'2" x 12'5")
- Wooden flooring. Curtain and pole, blind. Tiled fire place, wooden mantle and insert stove, (back boiler) marble hearth. Centre light fitting.
- 5.88m x 4.06m (19'3" x 13'4")
- Modern fitted kitchen with wall and floor units, extractor, fitted oven and hob. 2 Light fittings. Patio curtain and pole. Garden off.
- 1.88m x 0.81m (6'2" x 2'8")
- Extractor fan. Sink, W.C. Light fitting.
- 2.21m x 2.01m (7'3" x 6'7")
- Carpeted. Hot-press. Light fitting.
- 1.98m x 1.96m (6'6" x 6'5")
- Bath, W.C., wash hand basin with vanity unit., shower. Fully tiled walls & floor. Light fitting. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.06m x 2.93m (10'0" x 9'7")
- Wooden flooring. Fitted slide robes. Curtain and pole, blind. Light fitting.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.50m x 3.10m (11'6" x 10'2")
- Wooden flooring. Fitted slide robes. Curtain and pole, blind. Curtain and pole.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.52m x 2.70m (11'7" x 8'10")
- Wooden flooring. Fitted wardrobes. Curtain and pole, blind. Attic access.
- 1.88m x 1.82m (6'2" x 6')
- Fully tiled floor and walls. Electric shower, wash hand basin, W.C. Blind. Light fitting. Extractor fan.
Energy Performance Indicator: 176.36 (kWh/m2/yr)
From the Royal Oak Road (R724) passing the Presentation De La Salle school on your left. Beechwood Close is just past the school, turn left into the estate and continue straight down to the back. 2nd turn on your right and the house is located first house on your right. End of the row. Sign outside.