Ardoughan, Ballina, Co Mayo, F26 H1K7
€275,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
This detached dormer bungalow is set on a site of approximately 1 acre and has a lawn area to the front and rear which is nicely planted with a selection of mature trees and shrubs. The property is approached by a sweeping tarmacadam driveway which provides ample parking.
Accommodation includes entrance hall, living room with open fire, kitchen/dining room with solid fuel stove, sunroom with sliding patio doors to patio area and garden, utility room with fitted units, fully tiled bathroom and two double bedrooms complete the ground floor. On the first floor there are two en-suite double bedrooms with fitted storage. The patio area is ideal for al-fresco dining while enjoying the privacy of the mature garden.
There is a detached garage which provides useful extra storage with access available via a separate entrance to the rear of the house. The large site gives you the opportunity to develop your green fingers with sufficient space for some raised beds or vegetable garden.
Built in 1990 this property extends to approximately 1,841 sq. ft. (171 sq. m.), oil fired central heating throughout and connected to all mains services.
Conveniently located approximately 16km to the seaside village of Enniscrone and 42km to Ireland West Airport Knock.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- 1.87m x 1.28m (6'2" x 4'2")
- Tiled flooring, sliding patio doors
- Entrance Hall
- 4.31m x 2.26m (14'2" x 7'5")
- Sitting Room
- 5.27m x 4.29m (17'3" x 14'1")
- Open fire, carpet
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 6.30m x 3.60m (20'8" x 11'10")
- Fitted units, carpet, solid fuel stove
- 5.27m x 3.90m (17'3" x 12'10")
- Sliding patio doors to patio and rear garden, solid timber flooring
- 1.75m x 0.97m (5'9" x 3'2")
- Utility Room
- 2.74m x 1.81m (9' x 5'11")
- Fitted units, sink
- 2.95m x 1.81m (9'8" x 5'11")
- Separate shower, bath, w.h.b., w.c.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.53m x 3.18m (14'10" x 10'5")
- Ground floor, double, built in storage, carpet
- Bedroom 2
- 4.01m x 2.77m (13'2" x 9'1")
- Ground floor, double, carpet
- Bedroom 3
- 4.57m x 4.09m (15' x 13'5")
- First floor, double, timber flooring, built in storageGuest w.c. : W.h.b., w.c., timber flooring
- Bedroom 4
- 5.22m x 4.65m (17'2" x 15'3")
- First floor, double, timber flooring, built in storageEnsuite : Shower, w.h.b., w.c., timber flooring
- 1.81m x 0.90m (5'11" x 2'11")
- 1.51m x 1.24m (4'11" x 4'1")
Energy Performance Indicator: 197.66 kWh/m²/yr
From Ballina take the N59 towards Crossmolina, at roundabout take third exit and property is located on your left identified by a Sherry FitzGerald Feeney West for sale board.