Carrabeg, Swinford, Co Mayo, F12 CT88
€135,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
A peaceful area combined with easy access to all relevant amenities are just some of this property's benefits while excellent accommodation is an obvious addition.
Accommodation includes entrance hall with timber flooring, living room with open fire, kitchen/dining room with fitted units, 2 double bedrooms with fitted storage and a fully tiled shower room. This property extends to approximately, 904 sq. ft, (83.94 sq. m.). Oil fired central heating and connected to all mains services. There is access to the first floor which provides ample extra storage.
This property is approached by a cobbled driveway and is set in lawn to the front and has a patio area with two stables to the rear. The patio area would be ideal for al-fresco dining. There is ample parking and the outbuilding provide extra storage.
Swinford is conveniently located just off the N5 which is a National Primary Road connecting Mayo with Dublin. It is conveniently located approximately 18kms from Ireland West Knock and is situated 28kms from both Castlebar and Ballina town via the N5 and N26.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- 8.20m x 1.26m (26'11" x 4'2")
- Timber flooring
- Sitting Room
- 3.90m x 3.60m (12'10" x 11'10")
- Open fire
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 5.37m x 4.13m (17'7" x 13'7")
- Fitted units, granite worktops, integrated fridge/freezer, electric oven and hob, timber flooring
- Bedroom 1
- 3.56m x 2.86m (11'8" x 9'5")
- Double, built in storage and timber flooring
- Bedroom 2
- 3.93m x 3.47m (12'11" x 11'5")
- Double, built in storage, timber flooring
- 3.63m x 1.78m (11'11" x 5'10")
- Fully tiled, pump shower, w.h.b., w.c.
- Rear hallway
- 2.77m x 2.56m (9'1" x 8'5")
- Timber flooring, sliding patio door
Energy Performance Indicator: 223.75 kWh/m²/yr
From Swinford take the N26 towards Ballina. After the railway bridge immediately turn left onto the Carrowbeg Road. This property is located on your right handside.