13, The Hawthorns, Killala Road, Ballina, Co Mayo, F26 V2F1
€155,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
A peaceful area combined with easy access to all relevant amenities are just some of this property's benefits together with spacious and bright accommodation. This property is in close proximity to Culleens National School, The Gaelscoil, The Merry Monk Bar & Restaurant and Costcutter Supermarket.
This property extends to approximately 101.51 sq. m. (1,093 sq. ft.) with accommodation comprising of spacious entrance hall, sitting room with solid oak flooring and double doors leading to a large kitchen/dining room, utility room and guest w.c. completes the ground floor. The kitchen has fitted units, fridge/freezer, electric oven and hob. On the first floor, there are 3 bedrooms with master ensuite and a fully tiled family bathroom.
There is a private paved patio area to the rear of the property which is ideal for al-fresco dining and is safe and secure for children to play.
Oil fired central heating, off street parking and uPVC windows throughout.
This property would be ideal as a family home or for investment purposes.
We would strongly recommend viewing of this bright and spacious property which has been tastefully decorated throughout.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.30m x 1.30m (14'1" x 4'3")
- Solid timber flooring
- Sitting Room
- 4.60m x 4.00m (15'1" x 13'1")
- Open fire, double doors lead to kitchen/dining room, solid oak flooring
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 6.40m x 3.50m (21' x 11'6")
- Fitted units, integrated fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, french doors to rear garden
- Utility Room
- 2.10m x 2.04m (6'11" x 6'8")
- Plumbed for washing machine, fitted units, tiled flooring
- Guest w.c.
- 2.20m x 1.60m (7'3" x 5'3")
- W.h.b., .w.c., tiled flooring
- Master Bedroom
- 4.00m x 3.30m (13'1" x 10'10")
- Double, walk in wardrobe, timber flooring
- Walk in wardrobe
- 2.40m x 1.19m (7'10" x 3'11")
- 2.40m x 1.10m (7'10" x 3'7")
- Electric shower, w.h.b., .w.c., tiled flooring
- Bedroom 2
- 3.20m x 2.80m (10'6" x 9'2")
- Double, timber flooring
- Bedroom 3
- 3.10m x 2.90m (10'2" x 9'6")
- Single, timber flooring
- 2.50m x 1.80m (8'2" x 5'11")
- Bath, w.h.b., w.c., fully tiled
- 4.10m x 1.09m (13'5" x 3'7")
- Solid timber flooring
- 1.70m x 1.00m (5'7" x 3'3")
- Ground floor under stairs
Energy Performance Indicator: 260.39 kWh/m²/yr
From Ballina take the R314 towards Killala, turn left into the Hawthorns estate, take second left and No 13 on your left identified by a Sherry FitzGerald Feeney West for sale board.