Willow Creek, Sligo Road, Ballina, Co Mayo, F26 H4F8
€395,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
Accommodation consists of a welcoming entrance hall, spacious sitting room with a solid fuel open fire place, dining room, kitchen/dining room with fully fitted units, integrated electric oven, hob and dishwasher and an oil fired stove, utility room, study, guest w.c. and a sunroom with double doors lead out to the rear of the property completes the ground floor. On the first floor, there is a spacious landing with four well sized bedrooms all of which are ensuite with power showers and spacious family bathroom with jacuzzi bath. The master suite has an ensuite bathroom with separate shower and walk in wardrobe/dressing area.
Oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows throughout. To the rear of the property there is a detached garage and driveway that extends to the front of the property. Off street parking available for 6 vehicles. The attic is fully floored making it a usable storage area.
Conveniently located within walking distance of Ballina and the award-winning Tom Ruane Park catering for children of all ages with tennis courts, playground, football/basketball courts. This property would make the ideal family home. The seaside village of Enniscrone is 14km from the property via the N59 while Ireland West Knock Airport is 41km via the N26.and all its amenities this property would make the ideal family home. The seaside village of Enniscrone is 14km from the property via the N59 while Ireland West Knock Airport is 41km via the N26.
• Views of the River Moy and town park
• Convenient to shops, schools and transport
• Off street parking for 6 cars
• Detached garage
• Oil fired central heating
• uPVC double glazed windows
• 4 ensuite bedrooms
• Large dining room
• Sunroom with double doors
• Utility room
Viewing highly recommended!
- Entrance Hall
- 5.49m x 2.29m (18'0" x 7'6")
- Timber floor
- Living Room
- 6.25m x 3.66m (20'6" x 12'0")
- Timber floor, open hearth fire
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 10.36m x 4.40m (34' x 14'5")
- Fitted units, integrated dishwasher, electric hob and oven
- 6.10m x 3.05m (20'0" x 10'0")
- Tiled flooring, patio doors
- Dining Room
- 5.90m x 4.00m (19'4" x 13'1")
- Carpet, bay window
- 2.44m x 2.13m (8'0" x 7')
- Utility Room
- 3.12m x 1.35m (10'3" x 4'5")
- Tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine
- Guest w.c.
- 3.05m x 1.83m (10'0" x 6'0")
- Tiled floor, w.c., w.h.b.
- 10.97m x 2.26m (36' x 7'5")
- Master Bedroom
- 4.45m x 3.86m (14'7" x 12'8")
- Double, timber flooring, walk in wardrobe/dressing area
- Master En-Suite
- 2.74m x 2.44m (9' x 8'0")
- Tiles, bath, separate shower, w.c., w.h.b.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.66m x 3.05m (12'0" x 10'0")
- Single, timber flooring, built in storage
- 2.18m x 0.91m (7'2" x 3')
- Shower, w.h.b., w.c.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.14m x 2.74m (13'7" x 9')
- Double, timber flooring
- 2.34m x 0.91m (7'8" x 3')
- Shower, w.h.b., w.c.
- Bedroom 4
- 5.80m x 4.14m (19'0" x 13'7")
- Twin, timber flooring
- 1.65m x 1.60m (5'5" x 5'3")
- Fully tiled, electric shower, w.h.b., w.c.
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11' x 10'0")
- Fully tiled, jacuzzi bath, w.h.b., w.c.
Energy Performance Indicator: 178.9 kWh/m²/yr
Property is located on the Sligo Road, (N59), opposite Tom Ruane Park identified by a Sherry FitzGerald Feeney West for sale board.