Hillview, Ballylangley, Bandon, Co. Cork, P72 XA37
€215,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
116 Sqm approx
A traditional style stone built, two storey, three bedroomed detached family home, extending to approximately 115.85 sq. m. / 1247 sq. ft. of accommodation. All situated on a large and level walled in roadside site with double entrance gates leading to same, ample car-parking to the rear. Over-all a very interesting property with further potential given its convenient location on the eastern outskirts of Bandon town and only a few miles from Innishannon Village. Joint Selling Agent: Hodnett Forde, Clonakilty.
- Entrance to front porch, tiled floor
- Reception hall area
- stairway to first floor accommodation. Under-stairs storage with light.
- Sitting Room
- 4.50m x 4.00m (14'9" x 13'1")
- Natural stone fireplace with solid fuel stove.
- Kitchen cum Dining Room
- 4.50m x 4.40m (14'9" x 14'5")
- Fitted kitchen, floor & eye level units. Plumbed for washing machine. A raised Blacksmith solid fuel stove. Access door to rear yard & garden.
- Living Room
- 4.60m x 2.70m (15'1" x 8'10")
- Extra bright, two large windows to front and one to the side.
- First Floor Accommodation
- Landing area with opening overhead for attic access.
- Bedroom No. 1
- 4.50m x 3.60m (14'9" x 11'10")
- Corner built-in robe. Hot press shelved with dual immersion.
- W.c., w.h.b. and enclosed corner electric shower.
- Bedroom No. 2
- 3.70m x 3.00m (12'2" x 9'10")
- Window over-looking the front.
- Bedroom No. 3
- 2.90m x 1.70m (9'6" x 5'7")
- Window to the front.
- 3.70m x 1.60m (12'2" x 5'3")
- Three piece bathroom suite. Wood paneling to dado level.
- Heating: Oil Fired Central heating.Electricity: Mains supply.Water: Private water supply.Sewerage: Mains connection
- Store / Garden shed 4.6m x 1.8m with light.Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn & shrubs. Corner Barna shed.Ample car-parking to the rear with double entrance gates off the road.
- Joint Selling Agent:
- Hodnett Forde. Clonakilty. Tel: 023 8833367.
Energy Performance Indicator: 408.78 kWh/m²/yr