2, Brookside, Innishannon, Co. Cork,
€70,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
0 Sqm approx
The property is a two storey, one-bedroom terraced house with steps down to a small back garden which bounds a small stream. It is located in the village of Innishannon, close to shops etc. and is just a 15 minute drive to the suburbs of Cork City. This is an ideal starter home or for someone who is looking to downsize.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge / Dining
- 5.00m x 3.80m (16'5" x 12'6")
- Natural stone fireplace.
- 3.80m x 2.00m (12'6" x 6'7")
- Stainless steel sink & drainer.
- 1st Floor
- Bedroom 1
- 4.00m x 3.80m (13'1" x 12'6")
- Shower Room
- 2.00m x 2.00m (6'7" x 6'7")
- shower, wc, whb.
- Steps down to rear garden.
- Electricity, mains water, mains drainage, S.F.C.H.
Energy Performance Indicator: 635.67 kWh/m²/yr