Grangemore, Timoleague, P72 HY70
€185,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
0 Sqm approx
The property is a two storey 3 bedroom farmhouse together with a selection of outbuildings and standing on C.0.8 acre of land. The dwelling is in a private and secluded position and can't be seen from the road. It is approached via a small driveway and wonderful east-facing views of the surrounding countryside are available from the property. The house is in good repair throughout and the selection of outbuildings offer excellent potential for further development. The property lies 4 km south of Timoleague village and 3 km from Dunworley Beach. It is situated 9 km east of Clonakilty town.
- Entrance through PVC glass panel door to:
- 4.26m x 1.56m (14' x 5'1")
- Ceramic tiled floor, understair storage.
- Sitting room
- 4.30m x 3.00m (14'1" x 9'10")
- Fireplace, TV point.
- 4.40m x 3.25m (14'5" x 10'8")
- Solid fuel stove (raised). TV point, step down to:
- 4.70m x 3.30m (15'5" x 10'10")
- Door to garden.
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- 6.50m x 3.00m (21'4" x 9'10")
- Plumbed for sink unit, ceramic tiled floor, PVC glass panel back door, Hot press complete with immersion.
- 2.80m x 1.80m (9'2" x 5'11")
- Shower, w.c., w.h.b., bath, ceramic tiled floor.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 2
- 4.20m x 3.00m (13'9" x 9'10")
- Velux window.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.10m x 3.10m (10'2" x 10'2")
- Velux window.
- Shower room
- 3.40m x 1.00m (11'2" x 3'3")
- Shower, w.c., w.h.b.
- Door onto northern flat roof and western flat roof.
- Detached stone built outbuildngs with corrugated iron roof 6m x 3.8m and 6m x 4.9m.Separate barn 5m x 5m.
- Electricity, private water supply, septic tank drainage, O.F.C.H.
Energy Performance Indicator: 332.67 kWh/m²/yr