Saint Martins, Rigsdale, Ballinhassig, Co. Cork, T12 E98W
€285,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
0 Sqm approx
St. Martin's is a charming traditional style, single storey two bedroomed cottage extending to nine hundred square feet approximately. About fourteen years ago it was tastefully renovated and its services updated, at the same time retaining many of its original features and aspects. The cottage also comes with the benefit of a large level and mature site which extends to just over one acre and thus offers further possibilities as it has its own separate entrance off the road. As the property is nestled below the road level it is well sheltered. Over-all a very interesting property with further potential given its very central location and accessibility to Cork City, Kinsale, Crossbarry, Innishannon, Bandon etc.
- Entrance Porch
- Glass surround, floor fully tiled.
- Living Room
- 6.48m x 4.48m (21'3" x 14'8")
- Extra Large with solid wood flooring, feature fire-place finished in attractive natural stone, wooden mantle with solid fuel stove in situ. Steps down.
- Kitchen cum dining room
- 4.50m x 3.71m (14'9" x 12'2")
- Fully fitted kitchen, floor & eye level units. Electric oven & hob with extractor fan. Integrated fridge-freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, washing machine & dryer. Floor fully tiled. Rear porch giving access to outside, enclosed area / yard.
- 2.37m x 2.35m (7'9" x 7'9")
- Three piece bathroom suite, shower over bath. Floor fully tiled.Hot press shelved with dual immersion. Opening overhead for attic access.
- Bedroom No. 1
- 4.47m x 2.36m (14'8" x 7'9")
- With walk-in robe area.
- Bedroom No. 2
- 2.86m x 2.63m (9'5" x 8'8")
- Corner alcove.
- Water: Mains water supply.Heating: Oil fired central heating.Sewerage: Septic tank.Electricity: Mains Supply.
- The property has the benefit of dual entrance off the road, one leading to the cottage and one giving access to the acre. Front & side gardens, laid to lawn with trees & a wide selection of mature shrubs throughout. From the side garden a pedestrian access to the private acre which enjoys superb privacy. Mature boundaries also with a south-westerly aspect. Small double door store-shed to the side.
Energy Performance Indicator: 314.8 kWh/m²/yr