14, Thornfields, Kilbrogan, Bandon, Co. Cork, P72 NT78
€217,500 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
0 Sqm approx
Beautifully presented three bedroomed semi-detached home, meticulously maintained both internally and externally. Situated in the much sought after thornfields development which also benefits from a Creche facility on site. No. 14 is superbly located along a small private cul-de-sac at the front of the development over-looking a green area to the front which incorporates mature trees and shrubs. Viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate the entire property and all that it has to offer including the splendid rear garden. Over-all it represents a superb opportunity for anyone seeking a turn-key home.
- Front Entrance
- leading to reception hallway, tiled floor & understairs storage. Stairway leading to first floor accommodation.
- Guest Toilet
- 1.58m x 1.38m (5'2" x 4'6")
- W.c. & w.h.b., tiled floor.
- Kitchen cum dining Room
- 3.72m x 2.59m (12'2" x 8'6")
- Fully fitted kitchen, floor & eye level units, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Electric hob & oven. Tiled over work-top. Floor fully tiled. Window 0ver-looking the front.
- 5.15m x 4.37m (16'11" x 14'4")
- Solid fuel open fireplace, cast iron insert with wood surround. Attractive semi-solid wood flooring. Double French doors opening out onto back garden.
- First Floor Accommodation
- Landing area
- Shelved hot-press with dual immersion. Pull down Stira ladder for attic access.
- Three piece bathroom suite, electric shower over bath. Floor fully tiled and walls tiled to dado level.
- Bedroom No. 1
- 3.78m x 2.96m (12'5" x 9'9")
- Wood flooring, built-in robes.
- W.c., w.h.b., enclosed corner electric shower.
- Bedroom No. 2
- 4.39m x 2.98m (14'5" x 9'9")
- Wood flooring, built-in corner robes. Window over-looking the front area.
- Bedroom No. 3
- 2.27m x 2.08m (7'5" x 6'10")
- Window over-looking the front.
- Rear garden laid to lawn, colour-brick walk-way and kerbing, shrubs to side. New garden shed with decking area to the side. Over-all a very well presented garden. Ample car parking area to the front of this property as it is situated at the end of a private cul-de-sac.
- Wired for alarm.Electricity: Mains connection.Sewerage: Mains connection.Heating: Gas fired central heating.
Energy Performance Indicator: 166.42 kWh/m²/yr