Maryville, Hanover, Carlow,R93 F303
€250,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Block built bungalow
- Fully walled site
- Mains services
- Town centre location
- Oil fired central heating
Dating to c1968, and originally constructed as a 3 bed bungalow, the residence enjoys a small rear extension added in more recent years, adding an extra bedroom & kitchen provision.
Accommodation extends to 120 sq. and presents traditional feature including high ceilings, timber floors & great light intake.
The site extends to 600 sq.m. and offers extensive tarmac yards, with ample parking, a detached garage arrangement, lawn & planted areas, all enclosed with the perimeter walls. With endless scope, this unique offering is highly recommended.
Viewings are invited on a strictly appointment basis.
- 2.30m x 1.16m (7'7" x 3'10")
- Hall door with recessed porch. Glass panelled French door to front. L shaped hall. Cloak press off.
- 2.33m x 1.67m (7'8" x 5'6")
- Window to front. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled wall. Toilet, sink & bath. Mira electric shower above. Shower screen. Hot-press off.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.83m x 3.76m (12'7" x 12'4")
- Double room to front. Carpets, curtains. Built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.87m x 2.75m (9'5" x 9'0")
- Double room. Window to side. Carpets, curtains. Built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.91m x 3.77m (12'10" x 12'4")
- Double room to rear. Curtains, pole, blinds & carpets.
- Dining room
- 3.99m x 2.95m (13'1" x 9'8")
- Open arch to kitchen. Door to lounge. Laminate timber floor.
- 4.30m x 3.06m (14'1" x 10'0")
- Window & recessed, glass panelled door to rear. Marley flooring. Fully fitted wall & floor oak units. Cooker & extractor fan. Plumbing for washing machine.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.21m x 2.67m (10'6" x 8'9")
- Off kitchen. Window to side. Double shower base. Glass enclosure. Dimplex electric power shower. Sink unit, part tiled walls. Marley flooring.
- 5.75m x 3.57m (18'10" x 11'9")
- Window to front & side. Pelmets & blinds. Laminate timber floor. Solid fuel fireplace with stove.
Energy Performance Indicator: 300.27 kWh/m²/yr
From Barrack street, continue south bound for Kilkenny on the R448. Pass Hanover Park and the rear entrance to Penneys car park on right. Access to Maryville is second on right after car park entrance.