Rutland, Palatine, Carlow, R93 K6E4
€795,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
Constructed in 2010, this residence extends to 500sq.m., cleverly blending single & two storey elements, with a superbly conceived open car port linking further to a most flexible annex area, ideal to facilitate work, hobby recreation or self-contained needs.
Harnessing every modern construction material & technique, it boasts an incredible B1 energy rating, owing in no part to the extensive insulation, triple glazing & more. Surrounding front & rear yards are designed to support extensive parking while the lands are ideally proportioned to facilitate a host of applications from equine to horticultural and all in between.
Carlow town is just 5km away, offering extensive second & third level education facilities, extensive sporting & recreation facilities, superb shopping & all large town amenities.
The residence is set just 3km off the R448(Carlow-Dublin Road). with the M9 motorway (J4) within 6km.
Viewings are highly recommended & invited on a strictly appointment basis.
- Reception Hall
- 9.86m x 8.36m (32'4" x 27'5")
- Teak hall door with glass panels. Reception hall with feature return stairwell. Laminate timber floor. Recess lights. Windows to front & rear.
- Family Room
- 6.07m x 4.95m (19'11" x 16'3")
- Glass panelled double doors from hall. Feature bay window arrangement to front. Angular brick chimney with solid fuel stove. Recess lights. Open plan to kitchen/dining area.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 7.97m x 7.44m (26'2" x 24'5")
- Full fitted cream floor & wall units. Polished quartz counter top. Feature island with storage. Cream Range Master electric cooker. Extractor hood. Integrated dish washer. Bay window to side. Velux window above. Split level with timber steps to dining area. Velux window above. Gable & side window off dining area. Double French doors to West facing patio.
- 2.68m x 1.47m (8'10" x 4'10")
- Off kitchen. Window to rear. Ceramic tiled floor. Shelving.
- Rear Hall
- 4.61m x 3.28m (15'1" x 10'9")
- L-shaped rear hall, off kitchen. Glass panelled door & window to rear. Ceramic tiled floor. Plumbing for utility machines. Walk-in hot-press off. Stira attic access hatch. Alarm control panel.
- 1.99m x 1.92m (6'6" x 6'4")
- Window to rear. Ceramic tiled flor. Toilet, sink.
- 6.15m x 4.49m (20'2" x 14'9")
- West-facing, off family room area. Surround triple glazing. Double French doors to patio. Vaulted ceiling. Recess lights.
- 5.48m x 5.12m (18' x 16'10")
- Feature bay window to front. Laminate timber floor. Double glass doors off hall. Solid fuel Nestor Martin stove. Central light fittings.
- Side Hall
- 6.25m x 1.62m (20'6" x 5'4")
- Glass panelled door to side. Laminate timber floor. recess lighting.
- Bedroom 1
- 5.92m x 4.82m (19'5" x 15'10")
- Ground floor bedroom suite. Window to side & rear. Laminate timber floor. recess for storage. En-suite bathroom off.
- 2.94m x 1.84m (9'8" x 6'0")
- Window to side. Ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls. Toilet, sink & corner shower cubicle. Mains shower unit. Extractor fan.
- Office 1
- 5.10m x 2.40m (16'9" x 7'10")
- Located off entrance hall. Window to side. Laminate timber floor. Florescent lighting with diffusers.
- 9.66m x 3.64m (31'8" x 11'11")
- Feature mezzanine window to rear. Mahogany steps & hand rail. Solid oak landing floor. Recess lights.
- Office 2
- 3.76m x 2.00m (12'4" x 6'7")
- Window to rear. Solid oak timber floor. Stira attic access.
- Bedroom 2
- 5.72m x 5.48m (18'9" x 18')
- Master room to front. Feature bay window & side window. Curtains & poles. Solid walnut timber floor. Walk through wardrobes with racking arrangement.
- Walk-Through Wardrobes
- 3.58m x 2.47m (11'9" x 8'1")
- Walk through wardrobes & dressing room. Window to front. timber floor. En-suite off.
- 3.57m x 3.56m (11'9" x 11'8")
- Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Whirlpool bath provision. Walk-in shower cubicle with mains shower. Toilet & sink. recess lighting.
- Bedroom 3
- 5.08m x 3.78m (16'8" x 12'5")
- Double room to rear. Solid oak timber floor. Window to rear, curtains & pole. Slide wardrobe solution. Jack & Jill en-suite bathroom off.
- 2.48m x 2.18m (8'2" x 7'2")
- Window to rear. Ceramic tiled floor. Corner shower cubicle. Toilet. Feature wash stand with twin sink & storage. Recess lighting.
- Bedroom 4
- 5.00m x 3.68m (16'5" x 12'1")
- Double room to rear. Solid oak timber floor. Slide wardrobe solution. Window to rear, curtains & pole. Jack & Jill en-suite.
- Loft Area
- 6.07m x 3.11m (19'11" x 10'2")
- Unique space above car port. Glass panelled door to landing. Feature twin Velux windows front & rear. Recess lighting. Solid oak timber floor. Door to self-contained apt, first floor.
- 7.09m x 4.97m (23'3" x 16'4")
- Window to front & side. Independent access beneath car port. Laminate timber flooring.
- 4.97m x 3.57m (16'4" x 11'9")
- Window to side & rear. Marley flooring. Return stairs to upper floor. Provision for plumbing. Sink unit.
- Bathroom Provision
- 2.77m x 1.62m (9'1" x 5'4")
- Window to rear. Marley flooring. Sink unit. Bathroom provision.
- 5.28m x 4.99m (17'4" x 16'4")
- Extensive landing area. Velux window to side. Gable window. Recess lighting.
- Bedroom 5
- 5.39m x 5.00m (17'8" x 16'5")
- Feature port window to front. Velux window to side. Solid oak timber floor. Connecting door to loft area.
- 7.30m x 5.00m (23'11" x 16'5")
- Concrete floor & walls. Velux window. Motor door to front. Provision for toilet.
- Patio Area
- Patio area to side, double doors from conservatory to gravel beds. Steps from dining area.
Energy Performance Indicator: 95.56 kWh/m²/yr
From Carlow town, follow signs for Castledermot (R448). Pass MSD on left and take the next right turn (Green Acres). Proceed 500m to 4-crossroads, keep straight and continue 1.7km to T-junction. Keep left at junction. Proceed 1.4km. Residence is located on left, before motorway bridge.