61, Sandhills, Hacketstown Road, Carlow, R93 C4E4
€199,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
Situated on the edge of Carlow town & within walking distance to primary, secondary & third level educational facilities & all town centre amenities.
Constructed in circa 2005, it presents 109sq.m. of quality living space over two floors.
Viewings on this desirable property are highly recommended and can be organised by through Sherry FitzGerald McDermott.
- 5.47m x 1.91m (17'11" x 6'3")
- Teak glass panelled hall door. Solid oak timber floor. Carpeted stairs. W.C. beneath. Phone point. Alarm control panel.
- 1.39m x 1.33m (4'7" x 4'4")
- Window to side. Ceramic tiled floor. Toilet & sink. Extractor fan.
- 5.47m x 3.35m (17'11" x 11')
- Feature bay window to front. Solid Oak timber floor. Curtains, pole & timber blinds. Cat 2 gas fire with surround. Double doors to kitchen/diner.
- 6.14m x 5.47m (20'2" x 17'11")
- L shaped area to rear. French doors to soft slabbed patio. Curtains & pole. Central light fitting. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully fitted beech effect floor & wall units. window to rear, roman blinds. Part tiled walls. Electric oven, gas hob & extractor fan. Fridge/freezer & dishwasher.
- Utility Room
- 2.20m x 0.77m (7'3" x 2'6")
- Glass panelled door to rear. Ceramic tiled floor. Wall mounted gas burner. Plumbing for utility machines. Fuse board, extractor fan.
- 3.40m x 2.19m (11'2" x 7'2")
- Window to side, blinds. Carpets. Hot-press off. Stira attic access hatch.
- 3.06m x 1.49m (10'0" x 4'11")
- Window to rear, blinds. toilet, sink & bath. Mixer tap and Triton electric shower above. Shower curtain & rail. Marley flooring. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.26m x 3.85m (14' x 12'8")
- Double room to rear. Carpets, curtains & pole. Built-in wardrobes. En-suite off.
- 2.37m x 1.34m (7'9" x 4'5")
- Ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls. Toilet, sink & shower cubicle. Aqualisa mains shower unit. Extractor fan. Light port.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.80m x 3.15m (12'6" x 10'4")
- Double room to front. Carpets, timber blinds. Built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.65m x 2.20m (12' x 7'3")
- Double room to front. Carpets, curtains & pole. Timber blinds.
Energy Performance Indicator: 190.16KWH/M2/YR
From Carlow town, exit O'Brien Road via the Hacketstown Road Roundabout. Proceed to the next roundabout, turning right into Sandhills at the SuperValu Shopping Centre. Continue straight into the development.