27 Barrowville, Kilkenny Road, Carlow, R93 E4E7
€330,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Attic floored & shelved
- Garden Shed with shelving units
- Freshly painted exterior
- Rear garden paving with brown granite stone
- Show Home condition both inside & out
Located on the Kilkenny Road just 500m from Carlow town centre, all amenities are close at hand with main roads conveniently accessed. Accommodation extends to 1650sqm presenting four/five bedrooms over two floors while the ground floor configuration lends towards open plan with the clever use of double doors & seamless flooring.
Viewings are highly recommended and invited on a strictly appointment basis.
- Entrance Hall
- 5.64m x 1.90m (18'6" x 6'3")
- Teak hall door with side glass panels. Ceramic tiled floor. Solid Oak staircase, storage hatch beneath. Built in cloak press. W.C. beneath stairs. Alarm control panel.
- 2.01m x 1.35m (6'7" x 4'5")
- Ceramic tiled floor. Extensive built in storage unit. Toilet, sink & extractor fan. Feature wall paper.
- 5.78m x 3.60m (19' x 11'10")
- Feature bay window to front. Semi solid timber floor. Sandstone solid fuel fireplace with Stanley inset stove. Double doors to Kitchen/Diner.
- 8.63m x 4.43m (28'4" x 14'6")
- Semi solid timber floor in dining area. Feature pendant light units. Window to rear. Ceramic tiled floor in kitchen area. Window to rear. Fully fitted oak effect floor & wall units. Part tiled walls. American fridge freezer, double electric oven. Multi ring gas hob. Stainless extractor hood. Integrated dish washer. Open arch to sunroom.
- 2.90m x 2.66m (9'6" x 8'9")
- Double French doors to rear. Windows to side. Vaulted ceiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Utility Room
- 2.79m x 2.41m (9'2" x 7'11")
- Glass panelled door to rear. Ceramic tilled floor. Fully fitted floor & wall storage units. Part tiled walls. Plumbing for utility machines. Larder press. Attic access hatch.
- 4.07m x 2.07m (13'4" x 6'9")
- Secret nailed red deal timber floor throughout. Hot-press off. Stira attic access hatch.
- Bedroom 1
- 2.86m x 2.25m (9'5" x 7'5")
- Single room to front. Timber floor. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.93m x 3.29m (16'2" x 10'10")
- Master room to front. Timber floor. Recess lights to bay window. Built in wardrobe bank. En-suite off.
- 1.70m x 1.38m (5'7" x 4'6")
- Window to side. Blind. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Toilet, sink & shower cubicle. Stainless mains shower unit. Extractor fan & wall cabinet.
- 1.97m x 1.72m (6'6" x 5'8")
- Ceramic tiled floor & walls. Toilet, sink unit with storage press. Mirror wall cabinet. Bath with Triton T90si electric shower & shower screen above. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan & light port.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.55m x 3.50m (11'8" x 11'6")
- Double room to rear. Timber floor. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4
- 2.63m x 2.33m (8'8" x 7'8")
- Single room to rear. Timber floor.
Energy Performance Indicator: 147.86 kWh/m/yr
From town centre, follow the N9 southbound, passing Aldi on left. Pass through the traffic lights at Burrin Street / Granby Row junction, following the main road. Barrowville Town House (Guest House) is located on right. The entrance to Barrowville is the next right turn, c 50 meters beyond.