7, Browneshill Wood, Browneshill Road,, Carlow, R93 C6Y7
€245,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
An open-plan ground floor layout offers bright spacious living accommodation while provision for bedroom space on both floors ensures suitability for all family arrangements. Fitted to a high standard with quality fixtures and fittings.
Viewings are highly recommended and invited on a strictly appointment basis.
- Entrance Hall
- 5.82m x 1.68m (19'1" x 5'6")
- Timber flooring. Under stairs storage.
- Guest W.C.
- 1.53m x 1.39m (5'0" x 4'7")
- Ground floor. W.C., WHB, porcelain tiles.
- Living Room
- 5.81m x 3.81m (19'1" x 12'6")
- Timber flooring, gas fireplace. Bay window. TV point.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 6.29m x 5.79m (20'8" x 19')
- Bright and spacious porcelain floor tiles, mosaic backsplash, solid oak shaker-style kitchen units, recessed lighting. French doors to garden patio, double doors to living room. Double electric oven, gas hob, integrated dishwasher, American fridge freezer.
- Utility Room
- 2.88m x 1.79m (9'5" x 5'10")
- Plumbed and wired for all appliances, tiled floor mosaic backsplash, built-in storage units, worktop, sink, back door.
- Bedroom 5 / Play Room
- Ground floor. Timber flooring.
- 3.91m x 2.24m (12'10" x 7'4")
- Carpeted. hot-press. Stira to floored attic.
- Bedroom 1
- 2.77m x 2.21m (9'1" x 7'3")
- Carpeted. Bay window. TV point. En-suite.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.78m x 3.44m (15'8" x 11'3")
- Carpeted. Converted to 8 door walk-in wardrobe.
- 1.82m x 1.56m (6' x 5'1")
- Tiled floor. WC, WHB, electric shower.
- 2.00m x 1.89m (6'7" x 6'2")
- Tiled floor to ceiling. Porcelain & mosaic, WC, WHB and bath. Plumbed & wired for over bath shower.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.89m x 3.70m (12'9" x 12'2")
- Carpeted. Built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4
- 2.70m x 2.69m (8'10" x 8'10")
- Paved red brick.
Energy Performance Indicator: 123.67 kWh/m/yr
From Carlow town centre, turn left at the Tullow Road Roundabout onto O'Brien Road, and immediately right onto Browneshill Road. Continue past the series of bends onto the second long straight. Turn left into Browneshill Wood (opp The Paddocks) .